MonsterVision > Modern Horror

Please help me remember the title of this movie!

(1/1)

super_unknown62:
Alright, here's the deal....
I keep having these memories of this movie that I was wondering about that no one else I tell seems to remember. So, i was hoping that someone has heard of it and can give me some kind of help because its driving me crazy not knowing the name of it. Anyway, I remember it something like this, bare with me please.....the movie takes place in some kind of big mansion, a bunch of house guests. There's a stage in the place with cut outs of waves and a huge ship..i think that some ghosts or some guests are trying to scare the other guests away. They perform some sort of play one night and the ghosts make real waves splash the audience. Also, later I remember 2 ghosts that are in love fly out of a window or something of the sort .........well that's about all I remember. If this makes any sense to anybody, PLEASE respond. Thank you!!

full_moons_rock:
either haunted mansion, ghost ship or 13 ghosts

kkk:
hmmm... actually none of the above... 13 ghosts and haunted mansion has no wave or splash or flying hero... and ghost ship has no flying hero... but i can't think of any ghosts movie that fit your description...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version