The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Side effects on eating habbits.

<< < (2/10) > >>

Petling:
I can go fore ever without meat. I can survive off of Mac & Cheese, spaghetti, & cheese sandwiches for a whole month.

Omnipotent:

--- Quote from: Petling on August 09, 2008, 04:47:48 AM ---I can go fore ever without meat. I can survive off of Mac & Cheese, spaghetti, & cheese sandwiches for a whole month.

--- End quote ---

A month??... without meat? What are you! o.o

lol, i go 3-4 days without meat and then i go nuts. Like literally.. nuts. I eat every meat i can find... Anything.

Petling:
I do get an odd craving for peanut butter sometimes, the protein, you know. But it comes randomly, whether I've eaten meat recently, or not. :?

Daemonin:
My eating habits... Well...

I prefer to eat a lot of seafood.  I could live off of sea critters if I had to.

My family itself is on a diet that doesn't have much red meat in it (I don't need the diet, but the rest of my family does).  We do have some venison that we eat every now and again, and most of the hamburger stuff we eat is actually turkey. 

Um... I know when I move out soon my diet will probably change a bunch, but that's what it is.  I'm a weakling that has a high metabolism and has a hard time controlling her body temperature.

I have a milk allergy so I don't eat many dairy products.  I don't eat much sweets either.  If I do it's fruits or something like that, and the occasional dark chocolate.

--- Quote from: Petling on August 09, 2008, 11:19:52 AM ---I do get an odd craving for peanut butter sometimes, the protein, you know. But it comes randomly, whether I've eaten meat recently, or not. :?

--- End quote ---

I do too, lol.  I especially like the crunchy peanut butter!  *crunch munch* 

And the lasagna thing reminds me of Garfield ^__^

Petling:
Oh, I love Garfield. Sometimes I just make a plain peanut butter sandwich, no jelly or anything else. Then I eat it with a bowl of oatmeal. :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version