Monstrous Books > New Publications & Authors

Twilight?! by SM

<< < (10/10)

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: markus on January 26, 2009, 06:19:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Moloch on January 26, 2009, 05:26:27 AM ---Even Lestat, arguably one of the most effeminate vampire characters ever conceived, was a completely and thoroughly ruthless killer at times. In fact, he was, in the Anne Rice books, the epitome of what it meant to be a vampire.

--- End quote ---

That is most true Mo

And he enjoyed it too...being ruthless

--- End quote ---

Exactly. I admit that when I was younger, I read the Twilight "Saga," but I cannot stand them. They're disgusting.

ravinclaw:
Ever wonder why The Dark Lord himself, Moloch is my hero? Just look at his last post, not the one quoted, but the one under Muerte's last. Need I say more? Sheer Brilliance!!

LeXtruX:
that one was epic xD

confused_mystery:
WOOOOOOOW... moloch actually responded in THIS thread  :-o  :-o

i'm shocked  :-o I'm not being sarcastic or rude I'm just truly shocked because its about a book serious that's as gay and glammed up as RuPaul (not trying to sound like a mean homophobe and that is the only way i could describe Twilight)

well my mom made me read the 1st book, i was barely able to because its so damn boring and stupid

this is how much respect i have for twilight -> i have the book as a leveler for my fan getting all dusty and torn up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version