Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

X-TREME SPORTS!!!!

(1/2) > >>

bandersnatch:
What's up, motherladyes?!
Check this crazy shiznizzle out, dawgz!!

In this thread, you gotta make up yer own FRICKEN RIDICULOUS X-tReMe SpOrT!!!
The more outlandish, the better. But ya can't just make one up! No no no no! Ya gotta describe how to play, mang!! Then you gotta go about playin' this shizzle fo REALZ.
Understand what I'm sayin? Pickin up what I'm layin down?! You better, OR ELSE.
If yer a bit slow on the pickup, I'll lay it out for ya. Check it:

Sport: Xtreme Cyborg Giant Porcupine Rodeo

How to play: There are a bunch of uber-pissed giant cyborg porcupines in the arena. Ya gotta run out there and jump on one them there varmint's backs, then try and hold on while the thing wheels around on totally rad tank treads and tries to buck yo ass off, all the while you gettin they big prickly quills in yer hiney! YEEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!! First one to get a rope around the big prickly robot bastard,and wrestle it to the ground wins.
BuT ThErE's A cAtCh.
Rememberize this shnizzle: Them porkiepines are robotical, so they strapped with like buzzsaw blades and flamethrowers and lazer guns and all that crazy shnat.
CAN YOU DIG IT?!?!?!?!?!

Ya got it?! GOOD.
Have at it at, you wacky Monstrous heathens.

ImmortalKain:
Hmm...
Got it!

HOT POTATO HAND GRENADE!

ok so heres how it goes. And don't worry its not a military issue hand grenade, though it can hurt like a mother fu*%er

You got 2 balloons. 1 has a slab of sodium in it and its a very thin latex balloon and its inside the other balloon which as a mixture of water (for the catalyst) and some ammonia to slowly dissolve the latex in the inner balloon. The bigger outside balloon needs to be one of those thinck rubber ones btw.

Ok setup complete. Now you take turns running around in a predefined area tossing the baloons back and forth. You can't hold it more than 3 seconds and if you drop it the other person gets to peg you with it. Whoever breaks the inner balloon and bursts into a brilliant white sodium flame loses.

*<:)

Petling:
O_O;
*Looks at this thread, then slowly backs away.*

ImmortalKain:
*rushes to the door and locks it before Petling escapes and tosses her a strange rubber ballon then hops on an enraged cyber-procupine and rides off screaming insanely* Toss it around a bit dear Pet you'll enjoy it  <^> <^> <^> <^>

Petling:
I throw it hard enough to watch as it explodes all over the back of Kain's head. :evil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version