Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

Tybalt and Moloch vs EVERY ONE ON THE FORUM!!!

(1/49) > >>

Tybalt:
Rules.

Me and Moloch will face any one who comes into the forum. The arena itself is in a constant change. Changing at least every three posts. There are no weapons allowed. God moding is allowed (Lets face it, our improvising and imagination alone is god moding, we would have to have substitutes not to). The worse day you have had, the more you can god mode. God knows our wrath should not be interrupted on a bad day. A good day, get your ass kicked, its not like it’s really gonna kill’ya. Yeah, I don’t really expect this fight to ever end. Moloch and Tybalt will not harm family members and hopefully family members will not take advantage of that.

Starting arena. Desert terrain, sun setting.

Fighters:

Tybalt. Dragon. Elementalist. Best in Fire, then water, then Air, and no jadda in stone.

Moloch. Some thing deep within your subconscious, some thing dark. Surprises.

Let it begin.

*A dragon that reflects amethyst for skin flies through the air, with a dark purple towards the center of the body, and white tips spreading out. It swoops down and lands heavily on the ground bringing up a large dust cloud. When the dust passes, a man stands there, taking a drag on his cigarette (No I don’t really smoke.) He walks forward a little bit, taking the last drags on his cigarette, and then drops it, stepping on the bud.*

"Ok... Who's first!? Any one dare to be here!?"

Petling:
*I smack Daddy over the back of the head.* No trashing the Eco system!!! :x

Tybalt:
What the F*ck?

Petling:
Pick up that cig butt right now Daddy!!! Or I'll get Mommy's whip & beat you with it!!! :x

Tybalt:
*Blinks blinks.* I just had to put that rule in there...

*A snow storm hits, covering the place with six feet of snow. Tybalt digs his way to the surface.*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version