Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

LET THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS BEGIN!!!

(1/3) > >>

Tybalt:
Well, in the spirit of the season, there will be one person who will be the center of the attention. Thats right a chance to be in the spot light! Boys can play girls, girls can play boys. The one in the spot light will be the one who posts after this assuming the role of the one being trialed to be a witch. Any one else who comes in afterwards will play a audience member. The trialed one will try to convience the judges that they are not really a witch because guess what, they aren't! There will be five who are being trialed. After the first will be trialed the chance to soak up the spot light will come back! Now to begin because I'm in the mood to hang some one!

Scene: Church, mid day.

Old man (Judge. #1): Amy... Would you please state what you told us what happened to every one?

Amy (Victem?): Well Mr... You see, late at night, I went to bed like mother told me. I is a good girl I promise. But I have the nightmares... Its where-

Mother of Amy: Where Ms. Angela tempted her into the dark! It was her who did it, make my child say no more!

Old man (Judge. #2): She will finish with out any more interuptions!

Amy: My nightmare, she tempts me sir, she tempts me!

Old man. (Judge #3): Hang her, she is apparrently haunting little girls in her sleep! Take her to the rope!

Old man. (Judge #1):... Ms Angela, could you please come in front of the court and make your plea?

*Now next person who posts will play Angela. Good luck who ever my new Angela is, I've made this one easy to escape from because I am partial to happy endings, but make note, this will just be a example of how to play to the novices. Its possible to get Angela killed as well so, good luck and happy seasons!*

Vince_03:
(the salem witch trials?? hell, isn't this a little cruel?)

Regina Terra:
(As long as it does not break any rules, I see no problem. It's not like he is forcing anyone to participate. Just keep the mood funny & playful everybody. :-D)

Tybalt:
(Its a rpg, if you want to try and live through the judgement back in Salem, go ahead, if you prefer your more high fantasy and fiction than a little playful history then don't play, though I can see why some of you would be afraid to play, I don't plan on making this sun shine, if you are scared at the end of this rpg that you will be hanged, then I have done my job correctly. Its a halloween RPG, its for horror, in the spirit of the season!!!)

Sick_Angel13:
.....Salem Village, 1692

Betty Parris, age 9, and her cousin Abigail Williams, age 11, the daughter and niece (respectively) of Reverend Samuel Parris, began to have fits described as "beyond the power of Epileptic Fits or natural disease to effect" by John Hale, minister in nearby Beverly. The girls screamed, threw things about the room, uttered strange sounds, crawled under furniture, and contorted themselves into peculiar positions, according to the eyewitness account of Rev. Deodat Lawson, a former minister in the town.

Well, the girls complained of being pinched and pricked with pins. A doctor, historically assumed to be William Griggs, could find no physical evidence of any ailment. Other young women in the village began to exhibit similar behaviors. When Lawson preached in the Salem Village meetinghouse, he was interrupted several times by outbursts of the afflicted.

Now the trial takes place and several selected people most suspicious are now held in court, accused of witchcraft and associating with the Devil as his minions.

Ms. Angela Rosewood, who was never baptized, steps forward. The judges, the witnesses and the victims have all eyes upon her. And she holds her head high knowing that justice is on her side, if not the puritans see reason, the truth will out.

There is no mercy, fact is that they will execute innocent people one-by-one until the afflictions are lifted.

Deep down Angela knows she will fight, knowing she will be eliminated. May there be light. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version