The Darker Side > Demons, Demonology and The Devil

To track a demon?

(1/12) > >>

syress:
Hello everyone i am new at Monstrous and i love to study demonology and angelic lore.
I discovered this site when i was looking for demon hunting advice and i had read many posts here. But i still have one question that i cant find how to track a demon.
I have read that there are a few here who have experience with demons and i know demonic omens is one way. But how does a hunter start and find where they are what they are.

Vince_03:
the better question here is do you really want to be a hunter. this will not be an easy, not to mention, pleasurable work

syress:
I have a hunger for knowledge and truth, the alternative of not knowing would be harder for me.
That is why i am interested in tracking then slowly progressing up the ladder.

Regina Terra:
The best advice you can get is to find someone near you, where you live. Who has personal knowledge, &, or, experience. Getting info on the web, & hands on experience, just does not compare. No matter how much info anyone can give, it will just not prepare you.

Don't think I am trying to discourage you however. If you have a passion for this, then best of luck.

rave phillaphia:
to find a demon you just have to know where to look. I would do research on it first but I am just curious as to why you really want to find demons. Do you want to just know more about them or did you want to benefit mankind and help stop the tyranny of the problems they cause? If you are just looking for knowledge i would just stick to the books because then your fiddling in things that you shouldn't be involved in. Bad things happen when you disrupt the balances of nature. If you are trying to help mankind and protect them I just give you warning your going to piss off a lot of forces and people by doing so be careful. Try not to get your friends and family involved with it because demons may hurt them to get back at you. Just try not to do anything stupid without a lot of research about it first. Actually there are many demon hunters and exorcist out there you just have to go look. It takes many years of research to understand the capability of what demons can do with their manipulative powers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version