The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Animals for monsters?

(1/3) > >>

Regina Terra:
Okay, so we have SVERAL neighbors cats who absolutely LOVE our garage, one of them, the one who hangs around the most, is a GORGEOUS HUGE ca, wit long, gray & brownish fur. She's just GOT to be a pure bred. & she loves our place so much, she tries to sneak inside with us whenever we have to go out into the garage, she even made it in twice, it broke my heart to have to put her back outside. Then, late at night, she'll come around & beg to come inside trough our glass sliding back door. T_T

So I was just wondering, do any other Monstrous members have animal species in particular that love them, or their home?

leshy:
I do! I have were squirrels! Of course they're not really were's, that's just what I call them because they are the most hideous, vile and disgusting creatures ever to be put on the face of this earth! They mate twice a year and are all over the place all of the time with their horrible sqwaking. There is a nest somewhere very close to my house, but we haven't pinpointed it yet. There are a couple that are always on the porch and they're not afraid of anything. Many times I've been at the bottom of the porch lobbing rocks and pinecones at them until they go away. Once they attacked a stray dog that was minding its own business walking down the sidewalk. A couple of times when the neighbors weren't looking, my husband took shots at them with his pellet gun. I hate squirrels!

Also, when I was growing up, my dad had a big dog kennel in the back yard. When the dogs died and the kennel and dog house were empty, a three legged mamma cat moved in and had kittens in the dog house.

Regina Terra:
They attacked a DOG? o.0

Daaang, sounds like you need our garage full of cats to deal with those critters.

Mr. Kreepy:
Coyotes really like me.
Around here the coyotes are pretty fierce since there's not much food, but for some reason those crazy little swampdogs won't bug me when I'm out in the woods on my own. I've seen 'em plenty of times too, and every time they just walk toward me, look at me a little bit, and walk away.

Maybe it's because they know, for all their fangs and fierceness, I could still give 'em a good ol' wallop and put the fear of God in their mangy little hearts :evil:

blow_fly:
Do house flies count? Ever since construction begun on a large apartment complex close to my parent's place, their house has become a popular haunt for these garbage loving bugs. As of now, they're making themselves very comfortable in the kitchen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version