The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Forms of Torture

<< < (17/19) > >>

Moloch:
You're trying to torture a person, not give them a medical procedure. That means that unless the device is being used to inflict pain and agony on the person, it's just a medical procedure, though I can certainly understand the confusion sometimes.

Now, for a truly terror-inspiring act of torture, look up sawing-in-half. Basically, you tie the victim's feet to two poles, laid up like a vault apparatus, perpendicular to each other. This will leave the victim with their head pointing at the ground. Next you take a large saw, and you saw down their length, beginning at the groin. You continue sawing until the person is dead. The interesting thing to note is that because all of the blood rushes to the head, they don't bleed out very quickly, and because all of that blood hyper-oxegenates the brain, they don't pass out nearly as soon. This means you really will get quite far into the torso before they die, and they will be conscious right until the end.

Muerte:
  Heres a form of torture for you all.  Take your victim and stap him/her to a chair.  Then collect his family and in front of him/her torture his family one by one until they die, using multiplpe tortures.  Once everyone but he/she is dead, let them go, the mental anguish alone would be...........

Moloch:
How about that Ground up glass enema I mentioned in the other thread?

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Moloch on July 01, 2009, 03:34:35 AM ---How about that Ground up glass enema I mentioned in the other thread?

--- End quote ---

It would be effective, but my aim is to torture someone for the rest of their days.  Wanting to help and being unable to is truely devistating on the majority of people.

Moloch:

--- Quote from: Muerte on July 01, 2009, 11:22:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Moloch on July 01, 2009, 03:34:35 AM ---How about that Ground up glass enema I mentioned in the other thread?

--- End quote ---

It would be effective, but my aim is to torture someone for the rest of their days.  Wanting to help and being unable to is truely devistating on the majority of people.

--- End quote ---

True, but you know my idea would be too much fun to resist...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version