The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Forms of Torture

<< < (18/19) > >>

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Moloch on July 01, 2009, 07:23:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Muerte on July 01, 2009, 11:22:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Moloch on July 01, 2009, 03:34:35 AM ---How about that Ground up glass enema I mentioned in the other thread?

--- End quote ---

It would be effective, but my aim is to torture someone for the rest of their days.  Wanting to help and being unable to is truely devistating on the majority of people.

--- End quote ---

True, but you know my idea would be too much fun to resist...

--- End quote ---

Ok Ok, we will try it on one of the family members, would that work?

Alayla:
I made one of those necklace-chain thingies out of those clover flowers and gave it to my bf, telling him it was my torture mechanism - designed to attract the bees to come and sting him. He argued with me about its effectiveness, but he wouldn't put it on, lol. Point proven.  :-D I guess that's what happens when I get bored.  *<:)

Moloch:
Alayla, you have just proven that torture needs no gruesome, macabre, or gory mechanisms to be effective. Brava!

Muerte:
  True, mental torture, even with someone you love is the highest form.  Causing someone to distrust the norm, oh how evil indeed.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Moonbaby13 on July 03, 2009, 09:31:47 PM ---I've got a cheap and at least somewhat effective method of torture. Put some soap in a sock and just knock the holy hell out of somebody. That's really only a weapon, not so much a complex torture device, but hey, it hurts.

--- End quote ---

Ah, thats not a weapon, it's a learning tool, one employed upon those who have the inability to learn even the basic lessons in basic training.  Of course some people have a tendency to replace the bar soap with bottles of liquid soap, and those tend to get turned upon by the guys with soap in a sock because now theres a mess they have to clean up.  We military bastards are just a pack of rabid dogs aint we?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version