Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Goth weddings

<< < (2/2)

Lain:
wow, your awsome ^_^, i didn't expect you to go to such lengths to help me out with my ... curiousity? well anyway  :focus: Uhm... i like the very first picture the best the wings are deffinatly up my alley....thats what 'my style' is , your right though the very last picture is quite prom night.. its too lashy for a wedding... darker and less glittery the better :)

the blue and black, Gold and err green muddy murky ..yukky color .. are not that great :s. The last three go from good to bad :/

Just out of curiousity...whats your favourite ..(out of those) and i none what is? ^_^

Lain:
sweet! yea.. it would look normal w/o the wings though :/, the wings make it look prettier..to me anyway..

Idunno if my image works :S but err that would be a brides maid dress ...mabye a darker red IF you were to choose a red weddding dress anyway.. :)

And these are some others that i just found i like em :)

Purple one isn't that good ...not my choice but looks nice!

Lain:
I totally agree  :-D!, the second is the best..i like the purple one if it wasn't so...poofy?, the first is good like i said if it was darker..and yeah add..something to it ..not sure what, btw the second one would totaly suit you ^_^ you'd make it prettier xD...  :roll:

Lain:
Hey, no problem :D it would suit you perfectly... but yeah.. i can't really find any more dresses that i like :s so ill keep looking and ill post some more later?

i saw that third one :) i was thinking of posting it..but i thought not too :P
The red and black ones are beautiful, they look the same too me :)

Lain:

http://gothicweddingdresses.webs.com/apps/webstore/

I hit the jackpot xD that has some really..really.. good dresses i would post the pics but i  can't seem to get a URL to link ;s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version