Monstrous Books > New Publications & Authors

roger ebert...

(1/1)

blacksite117:
as a film studies student my teacher kept mentioning this one guy, that wrights film reviews this guy is roger ebert.

on his website i found a link to a great book in which he has reviewed many a classic and new films...

if i could just direct you to the extract found on amazon suggest reading from "page ix" then you will just how ridiculous and stupid rob schnieder is, through an 'interlectual' trouncing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0740763660?tag=rogerebcom-20&linkCode=as2#reader_0740763660

if you like it you may want to visit his website to...

:roll:

markus:
IMO    ebert sucks

He bashes the good flicks and loves all the corn hole movies

Muerte:
  True, but he is also shrewd enough to know that conflict/strife/disagreement makes money.  Honestly I don't believe he gives a damn one way or anouther how bad/good a movie/actor(ss).  He comments and people who are unable to make sound personal judgments read it and take it as gospel.  Remind you of anything else? 

markus:

--- Quote from: Muerte on December 13, 2010, 10:20:15 PM ---  True, but he is also shrewd enough to know that conflict/strife/disagreement makes money.  Honestly I don't believe he gives a damn one way or anouther how bad/good a movie/actor(ss).  He comments and people who are unable to make sound personal judgments read it and take it as gospel.  Remind you of anything else? 

--- End quote ---

Yep  point taken  :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version