Author Topic: book of names  (Read 1371 times)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
book of names
« on: April 17, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
I'm looking for a book of names of certain demons, and also a book on how to defend myself against them.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

Countess

• Great Master
Re: book of names
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
There are a number of books available. The Encyclopedia of Hell is a good one & Michelle Belanger recently put out a book devoted to demonic names I believe is titled the Dictionary of Demons.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 05:18:57 AM »
Those are as good a place as any to start. If you do get those, check the pages of referances and you will have a list of books long enough to keep you buisy for a while.

Nina
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »
Yeah, its wise to find protection before u conjure one huh? :P
*sits back and opens popcorn*

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 12:44:32 PM »
Have you checked out Monstrous's demon page? It has a listing of demons by name. Also be sure to check out "A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Ones."
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 04:56:22 PM »
Have you checked out Monstrous's demon page? It has a listing of demons by name. Also be sure to check out "A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Ones."
thank all of you, I will take a look into those books.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.