Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Mysterious Formation in the Baltic Sea Revealed by Sonar Images

<< < (2/3) > >>

Daemonin:

--- Quote from: drakes-_hand on August 05, 2011, 03:42:17 PM ---THIS JUST IN wookies have taken over the planet that's right planet of the wookies that would be the most awesome movie ever, :-o 8-) :-D

--- End quote ---

You see, what actually happened is this...

This was Kashyyyk eons ago, and sadly Han Solo and his sexy behind along with Chewy crashed.  The Wookies did not have time to look for the MF to give them a proper burial because of the invading humans that wanted the planet for its resources.  Sadly, all the Wookies were exterminated or fled the planet.  All of the remaining non-human races that once resided here told the invaders to go screw themselves, left, and now are giving us the cold shoulder. 

I need sleep.

drakes-_hand:

--- Quote from: AWBrielle on August 05, 2011, 07:57:58 PM ---@drakes-_hand, from your posts, I just need to ask - do you enjoy trolling? You're funny, but. Just wondering.

@LG that is AWESOME. I'm moving to the Baltic Sea.

--- End quote ---
I enjoy making funny joke's and comment's,  If it's a problem i will stay completely and totally serious all the time, It's my personality if i am joking or making random comment's to much just say it and i will stop I apologize if i have caused problem's, 

(edit)
which definition of troll are you talking about there are many that i know of ?

AWBrielle:
^ oh, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with humor. I was just wondering, because you seem to make everything a joke. xD Not a problem, dude.

drakes-_hand:
Yes i make lot's of joke's if it was not a problem why did you bring it up? I make joke's because it help's get rid of the random junk floating around in my brain so i can think clearly,

and that was a legitimate non confrontational question which definition of troll,  it's kind of like yelling ghost without saying what kind,       .............. joke time  my question can be boiled down to this, What breed of troll?  *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:)  0:)

I went as a troll for Halloween once not the internet kind but the green angry kind,

AWBrielle:
What I mean to say is it's not a problem if it's done a few times, but if you turn everything into a joke, the "random junk floating around in your brain" that you're ridding of here makes it hard for us to sift through topics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version