Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

URGENT!: Something Inside of Me/Astral Temple Disturbed

<< < (3/3)

ravinclaw:
I will agree that the first step in any case where one has had an experiance where their personality or voice has changed and or memory loss should first see a doctor, even if the one experiancing these things knows on the deapest level it is an outside force. Reasons being, on many ocasions it is not. And if it is in fact paranormal, no one with any credibility will ever be able to say for sure it IS, untill all other posibilities are ruled out.   But I would say you can discard that bit of advice claiming "help cant be had over the enternet" .... odviously, help most often comes first in the form of knowledge.... No nead to go further on that subject.

Now, Thirteen, avoid astral travel for now. Document any strange things that may happen. Video, audio, what ever you may have. If anything further happens let us know. And if you feal the nead you are welcome to pm me, and I will take a closer look at the situation if you wish. Though time is of value as of late, I will get back to you soon as I can.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Thirteen on November 24, 2011, 04:59:31 AM ---I would like to clearly state that I would not pounce to a forum such as this (especially in the Mayday section) if I did not check all sources and rule out all options beforehand.

Nevertheless, I apologize for not posting more information. No need for someone to judgmentally jump on my case about my mental health. May I add, in such a rude manner. The points he made were obvious and unnecessary.

Furthermore, I was in a rush to post this - knowing - that someone would be there to offer help.

--- Quote from: Nina on November 23, 2011, 09:54:05 AM ---
Talking in sleep is quite often. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somniloquy

Same as voice changing with mood. http://www.scielo.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0716-97602008000400004
--- End quote ---

The thing is, I wasn't talking in my sleep. I was awake and talking. Sitting up, talking. I wouldn't doubt that this has to matter in what happened, but all I'm saying is I was in a different state of mind.

As you can see, I was speaking in the voice of a child, subconsciously meaning I was feeling submissive. This is my educated guess.

--- Quote from: Nina on November 23, 2011, 09:54:05 AM ---Still that doesnt have to mean that there actually WAS a shadow there. You gotta be more clear on info. Did you tell her about your suspicions before that? Share your eerie feelings?
--- End quote ---

I agree that there's a possibility that it wasn't there, but she knows of my dabbling in the supernatural - and occult. Her feelings were portrayed even better than mine were. She expressed her fear - and I know she has negative energy that would attract these creatures.

I don't doubt that it could be a trick of the eye, but with all of the other evidence prominent.. it seems as though our shared feelings shouldn't go unnoticed.

--- Quote from: Nina on November 23, 2011, 09:54:05 AM ---Exactly why we need more info. Like, what started this? What did you do that was out of the ordinary? This things, if indeed demonic, wouldnt start on its own
--- End quote ---

Again, I'm aware that these accounts don't just happen out of the blue. There are plenty of reasons - on my case - that these negative beings would become present to me (or her).

To be blunt, I have had contact with demons before. Lesser and greater. Usually I can ward off the lesser, they want nothing other than than trouble. I have close-knit contact with a superior demon - he never revealed his name to me, but goes by the title of 14. I have been punished by dark spirits before. As well, as given prosperity. My release of this information will get me into a s**t ton of trouble.

I was hesitant to disclose this information. But if it helps with figuring out what could've entered my astral temple and why, I'd be much obliged.

--- End quote ---

if you called them, you can send them away...it's not easy but if you're stronger then it's not a problem, just a lot of self introspection and reflection as to what keeps attracting those energies to you, what you need in your life to counter their influence and why they now overpower you so easily...parlor tricks and dreams are their specialty, reality and the power of will is ours.

which ultimately has more power?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version