Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Red Eyed Demon

<< < (2/2)

sylvester6322:
Thank you. I'll do that.There is no reason behind this attack but a belief is implanted by it in turn to move its way. It makes me to feel love to the extreme with my mind at my cost (body),attacks at point during exhaustion in the mind and body and I can sense that unlike before. This attack happens within a span of 4-5 seconds where my body undergoes complete shift in thought and feelings. I'm split into 2. One to read something and know the truth and the other to respond to things happening around me. Its like in drugs while this thing enters my mind. The attack was continuous before but it is broken now where I can  see and sense the points it starting to get its tricks happen. It manipulates me to be proud of this. 

jordyn:
Knowing how they work is half the battle, now you should be able to figure out what in your situation keeps it attached. For me it was a reliance on their strength, they knew my weaknesses and i never sought theirs. Once i discovered my strength i didn't need theirs anymore, leaving me for me.  I think you have the answer to your own question, you just have to stop letting them make you doubt yourself. If you are indeed "controlling" it on some levels then you can eliminate it's influence.

sylvester6322:
Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version