Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Need help with unfamiliar entity/demon/creature that eats human inside

<< < (2/2)

jordyn:
There's nothing weird about her death, families asking for a cause of death to be changed into something less sinister suggests the famiy had more face to save, my daughters father died from alcholism, at thirty years old he was just a husk, it started with brain shrinking and worked it's way down to finally in the last week of his life he was hallucinating, his liver and kidneys shut down and all his internal organs were, seriously messed up.  My dad's going through it now, once six five he's now a little under six feet, he can't feel pain, his shoulders puff up, he gets a sticky film on his hands and being clinically punch drunk, even his brain is about ten percent the size it should be.  His mom died from ephysema and closet alcholism, same symptoms, except her voice was the first to go, her husband died at ninety eight, life long drinker and onery to the end.  My mother's father died at forty from a "heart attack" he was a chicago business man in the twenties that ate a lot of rich food, drank heavily and enjoyed fine cigars...his wife died at almost eighty, wasted away to nothing but at eighty there was nothing weird about her passing/ However my one time necromancer big brother dying from a fall off a cliff 130 yards down into a bunch of trees and my oldest sister dying young in a car accident with her only two children, leaving just me and my two full blooded siblings as the only descendents left of that line with awful luck in love and relationships?  could be weird, they both died before 30 and we're the only ones with living children left.

His family did deal with weird spiritual stuff and my dad was the one that assigned me my first spirit at twelve, gave me ceremonial magick  books to read and told me amazing stories about ghosts and spirits while reading my tarot cards before bed...alcholism, poor relationship choices and a wild lifestyle are our family devils, spiritually...they're powerless, if you don't let them in. However families wanting the truth of a death being recorded as a natural cause like a heart attack would be easily construed to save face, especially if the family has some status in their society.

without more information that can't be dismissed as a family covering up something as usual as alcholism or even a more unusual disease is nothing new...there's just not enough weird stuff going on to say it's anything else than has been suggested as being naturally derived from age and environment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version