The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Things you should consider

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ghostlyguy90:
What kind of physical skills are you talking about.

Weirdelicious:
Well some people noticed that their senses were stronger, an increase of physical strength, you know things like that.

Ghostlyguy90:
Does everyone have a therian like side to them or are there only certain people who can have them?

Weirdelicious:
I'm in doubt. Most therians say that not all humans have a therian side. But me, I'm hesitating. But I'm sure that there are thousands of people who have a therian side and that they don't know about it. Like me, I've learned it a few months ago! The problem is that not all people are curious about the more "paranormal" aspects of life so how can you learn about therianthropy if you never go near places like this forum or other "underground" communities or culture? But to get back to your question, I'm not saying that all humans have a therian side but a big portion of them do and just don't know about it and might never know about it. Kind of sad...

Ghostlyguy90:
So your saying that it is possible for someone like me to have a therian side? Personally, I am not sure if I wiuld. I guess I am more comfortable around animals than people, and I have always had an obsession with hawks and falcons. I kinda long to be like them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version