Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Fae... What is it exactly?

<< < (6/7) > >>

crystal swan:
do you people even talk to fae's..................I did not think so because you have bad oras if speek good of them they see you as a freind0:) if speek bad of them they see you as a fiend3:).

Angelus:
Crystal Swan. You are not the first person nor the last to come here claiming to have had personal relations with Fae, I know my comments here are all based on research of folklore due to me never having met one. Now, your comment implies that we all have bad auras. How do you know? You have met none of us, you also imply that we are somehow lower or dumber than you for not knowing what you know from "personal" experience. There are many people on this site that will be interested in your experience but with the attitude you have displayed here you may find many people here just tell you that you are a liar or mentally unsound. You will make enemies and will be ridiculed. We are not here to rag on your beliefs and you should speak with more respect when addressing others who have not had the experience you claim you were fortunate enough to have had.

Also the plural of Fae is not Fae's. it's just Fae, like sheep.
Aura, not Ora.
And speak, not speek.

This is not an acceptable post.

--- Quote from: crystal swan on September 21, 2012, 09:14:32 PM ---do you people even talk to fae's..................I did not think so because you have bad oras if speek good of them they see you as a freind0:) if speek bad of them they see you as a fiend3:).

--- End quote ---

Ignoring how offensive you were trying to be, this is.

--- Quote from: crystal swan on September 21, 2012, 09:14:32 PM ---Do you people even talk to Fae? I did not think so, because you have bad auras. If you speak good of them they see you as a friend, if speak bad of them they see you as a fiend.

--- End quote ---

And welcome to monstrous.

jordyn:
In my experiences you don't speak with them as much as feel and sense them (like any other intangible natural energy) just as they can feel and sense your energy. different races have different attitudes towards humans for various reasons.  I'm particularly fond of the flora fairies and aerial spirits, i think my green thumb, knack for resurrecting dead or dying plants and aptitude for cultivating them from hand picked garden seeds suggests they can be very fond of humans, even if they don't work with them, personally. Not to mention all the fairy stories about them falling madly in love with humans, tricking them into spending years in their boughs and inflicting terrible fates if they're passionate affections are rebuffed, constantly testing the goodness of a human's heart and soul through various interactions both physical and spiritual...they definitely do enjoy interacting with us.  They're wild energies that really have no comprehension of what it's like to be flesh, but find it fascinating. 

Legend, the movie i think portrays their various natures wonderfully, like Oona says; "What care I for human hearts? Soft and spiritless as porridge! A faerie's heart beats fierce and free!" and the animated movie Fairies elaborates on their aspects and how it can get complicated when they do become fond of certain humans but my favorite book about them would be this fantastic read, however there is a difference between working with them through magick and just being naturally attuned with the earth and all it's energies, positive and negative.

But I've been called a naturalist, the earth's been sustaining life for a lot longer than any human's lived it and was doing fine before we came along with our overpopulation, superiority complex and need for immediate gratification and luxury items. i can understand why many would not like humans. I'm not often fond of humanity and I'm part of it but like all things spiritual, nature spirits can sense a person's true heart and judges the person by their nature and deeds.  Humans make judging a person complicated and full of facades, biased pretenses and personal perceptions.

my dad liked brownies and would always leave milk out for them and i think i should work more at attuning to earth energies for personal grounding, I'm way to airy in thought and action and have been thinking a lot of the shoemaker and his elves story(pertaining to my limited funds and materials for metal smithing.)

that's what fairy tales are for...

Personally, I don't think they'd care about human auras, being formed from the earth as we were, they just know a person's natural energy, we silly humans live by assigning a title to everything, they live by feeling everything of the earth.

fairies are just a humanized form of animism and every story has a grain of truth.

markml0528:

--- Quote from: Angelus on September 25, 2012, 04:04:06 AM ---Crystal Swan. You are not the first person nor the last to come here claiming to have had personal relations with Fae, I know my comments here are all based on research of folklore due to me never having met one. Now, your comment implies that we all have bad auras. How do you know? You have met none of us, you also imply that we are somehow lower or dumber than you for not knowing what you know from "personal" experience. There are many people on this site that will be interested in your experience but with the attitude you have displayed here you may find many people here just tell you that you are a liar or mentally unsound. You will make enemies and will be ridiculed. We are not here to rag on your beliefs and you should speak with more respect when addressing others who have not had the experience you claim you were fortunate enough to have had.

Also the plural of Fae is not Fae's. it's just Fae, like sheep.
Aura, not Ora.
And speak, not speek.

This is not an acceptable post.

--- Quote from: crystal swan on September 21, 2012, 09:14:32 PM ---do you people even talk to fae's..................I did not think so because you have bad oras if speek good of them they see you as a freind0:) if speek bad of them they see you as a fiend3:).

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think it's a perfectly acceptable post.  If you disagree with what she says, then refute it.  I don't know why you seem to think that just because it will offend people that it automatically becomes unacceptable to post. 

Angelus:
I do not disagree with what she says. I have disagreed with how it was said. Just upholding the rules. Also grammar is appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version