Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

UFO Over Vatican

<< < (2/3) > >>

Quest:
The Vatican has been hush hush about a number of things over the years.  Whatever doesn't go with what they want the public to know they do their best to keep it quiet.

Nina:
Very true, cause if people would find out the truth, they wouldnt be blinded with the lies they serve us, to keep their domination. But, the Church is not the only one that is covering stuff out from us. But that belongs to another thread....

davidn13:
I can think of a number of reasons why aliens-or various governments would be interested in the vatican. Religion's a great way to control people after all.

ViciouslyMe:
I know this is old, so probaly noone will read this, but here it goes. As to why anything of an alien origin would be above the Vatican, isn't part of observing a species also observing their rituals? When we come across a native tribe which we have never encounter, we also observe they're rituals. And seeing a large amount of buildings bearing the same kind of markings as you would find in the Vatican, a larger concentration of "followers" surrounding it, could lead to the thought of the Vatican being the center of rituals. Not saying it is, but if I had never known what this world was like through anything other than observation, I would probaly draw that conclusion.

Nina:
Thats a logical conclusion, yes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version