Author Topic: The Paranormal Detective Kai Gracen Macabre Series - Case 1  (Read 9065 times)

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
  • I am what I am what I know I am not.
Re: The Paranormal Detective Kai Gracen Macabre Series - Case 1
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 07:22:36 AM »
Sorry Oni, i forgot you posted in here as well. My mind loses it sometimes.

Unprofessional for a detective, detective.
There is I in every person,
Only long asleep...

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
  • The darkness holds no monsters but your own
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 11:05:43 AM »
And its unporfeesional to make remarks which can happen to anyone. And as you have stated, I am a detective with guns.

PS - the next chapter will be a while getting in, I have been fighting with myself if I should write a Biohazard / Resident Evil fanfiction like SD Pin has for each of the games.
In Pandora's box came out evil, illness, and death which mankind did not know of until then. And at the bottom of the box was hope for mankind.
You know what I would do, if I had my god-damn choice, I would be the catcher in the rye...or should I?

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 03:14:44 AM »
And its unporfeesional to make remarks which can happen to anyone. And as you have stated, I am a detective with guns.

PS - the next chapter will be a while getting in, I have been fighting with myself if I should write a Biohazard / Resident Evil fanfiction like SD Pin has for each of the games.

Do you like being called detective, DDL or Leo? Or demon, as the guy in that other thread?
Cause DDL sounds like a sex-toy for me, so..
Only long asleep...

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 11:10:35 AM »
*chuckles a bit* Detective is nice, sort of has a nice ring to it, but it is mainly your call.
In Pandora's box came out evil, illness, and death which mankind did not know of until then. And at the bottom of the box was hope for mankind.
You know what I would do, if I had my god-damn choice, I would be the catcher in the rye...or should I?

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »
I do quite enjoy your writing style. Polish the spelling and grammer, and keep it coming.
-The shadows connect us all-

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 08:20:59 PM »
I know in a manor of speaking this is self gloating but can you tell me what you mean by my writing style?

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 10:49:42 PM »
Alright, it reminds me of my own but with a different flair of course. You can feel the world, the characters, and even the tension in the character relationships. You can feel that the world and characters were brought directly from your imangination to paper. There, good enough for ya.
-The shadows connect us all-

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 11:28:50 PM »
Thanks, yeah. I hope to keep the ball rolling hopefully. I like your style as well, I have read alot of diffrent styles and yours I have never seen in my lifetime to this point.

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 01:30:18 AM »
Your avatar's still a girl. And do more love scenes in the story, ain't a detective story without a love scene.
Only long asleep...

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 02:08:12 AM »
Two things, one, why does it need one?
Two, the main love intrest is out of town for the detective in the book, what do you want me to do, have a flashback of when he had a love scene with her but before either of them confessed their love? *starts kicking ideas around*

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 02:10:23 AM »
Two things, one, why does it need one?
Two, the main love intrest is out of town for the detective in the book, what do you want me to do, have a flashback of when he had a love scene with her but before either of them confessed their love? *starts kicking ideas around*

Kinda. Make it an intence emotional scene full of love, hatred... but most of all - passion. It's what they want, and you know the rule - you give it to them.
Only long asleep...

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 02:12:30 AM »
Devinor, Ill throw my rule book at you to learn from *throws a wadded up paper ball at you* Rule one, when writing, and it is original works, write it for yourself. If others like it, two thumbs up and a pat on the back *smiles a bit* I am a pain sometimes.

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 02:14:09 AM »
Devinor, Ill throw my rule book at you to learn from *throws a wadded up paper ball at you* Rule one, when writing, and it is original works, write it for yourself. If others like it, two thumbs up and a pat on the back *smiles a bit* I am a pain sometimes.

So you CAN'T write a love scene, yer sayin'?
Only long asleep...

Demon_Detective_Leo

• High Priest
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 02:40:00 AM »
I could prbably wing it hopefully well enough but at this point it is not needed. I write was is needed for the story and it isn't needed at this point.

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 02:42:29 AM »
I could prbably wing it hopefully well enough but at this point it is not needed. I write was is needed for the story and it isn't needed at this point.

Man, believe me - if you make it exploding with violence, sex and humor - dark humor, you'll have it all. Just go for the boom-boom.
Only long asleep...