Author Topic: Angels and about them  (Read 12390 times)

Nina
Angels and about them
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:28:33 pm »
I read this post today which is giving totaly wrong info.

Angel is a term exclusively applied to the Judo-Christian mythology. However, old pagan religions make use of spirit guides, entities that exist in another realm but may intercede on our plan to help us or show the way.

Angels are boring also and there are not monstrous so it is not the place to discuss if they do exist or not.

by wikipedia:

~Melek~

From Arabic ملك (mŠlak), angel < root verb لأك (lŠ'aka), to send as a messenger.

(definite accusative meleği, plural melekler)

angel

cherub

The names of those 4 angels are: Musa-Tevrat,Davud-Zebur, Isa-Indzil i Muhamed-Kurŗn

Ring any bells?  :roll:

In Khuran, Meleks are also a very powerful beings of light and messengers.

Their existance may seem boring to you, but I asure you they dont see it that way.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:33:34 pm by Nina »

Countess

• Great Master
Re: Angels and about them
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 03:40:43 pm »
One of the reasons I don't fully trust Wikipedia is that just about anyone can post anything. It's a good starting place but would never be my sole source for anything. It's very disappointing since it is so glaringly incorrect.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 07:35:41 pm »
  I wonder if the Angels Michael, Gabriel, Sammael (all of whom have served as the Lords Angel of Death) would like being seen as nothing more than sweet faced Cherubs?  Entities that posses the ability to cause death on such scales (and in such short periods of time) are things I most definitely consider worthy of the term Monstrous.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 05:13:22 am »
 :-o NOT MONSTROUS ?!! BORING ?!!!  :x  :x

whoever wrote that is an ignorant dumb ass, Dude angels aren't little chubby babies with hair and white feathered wings
Like God, they're not all about peace and love, they're intimidating as hell and would raise hell if its God's will
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 10:50:35 am »
I have to agree. While I am not Christian I would still not want to get on the bad side of any of the archangels Muerte mentioned. The idea that anyone who knows anything about these beings could believe they are cute little Cupid looking entities is absurd. Simply look to the images of Michel from the middle ages, covered in blood & filth from battle wearing an armour chest plate, carrying an enormous sword to disprove that image of angels.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 07:56:47 am »
They say ignorance is bliss..... well whoever that quote was from must be the happiest farker alive! And what the hell is a judo christian? Is that like a Shoulin monk?

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 08:42:08 am »
I heard somewhere that they were depicted as that to show their perfection. Y know like children are nice and so innocent to look at. Sinless. Calming. perfect

And then they nuke your Gomorrah . Bastards.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Nina
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 11:55:23 am »
Lmao Razz, yeah, thats not a bad comparison ;)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 06:33:25 pm »
And also in the bible, there are some stories where they sound a bit.. uh well MONSTROUS and merciless.

And children aren't nice and innocent, there is something called the terrible twos and spoiled brats lol yes i would know because i had to babysit my cousins A LOT and 13 or so kids by myself  :laugh:

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 07:08:21 am »
13 kids at the same time? That just might be the scairiest thing Ive ever heard of.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 09:45:14 am »
yeap or more but a lot of kids,a lot were toddlers and the oldest was 10 or 11. lol well i love kids just not my cousins most of the times

Nina
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 10:01:51 am »
Lets get it back to angels, did anyone ever seen one or thought they saw one? If yes, in what circumstances of life and what did they appear like to you?

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 04:46:16 pm »
My Aunt says that on the night her grandaughter was born her late Mother came to her in a dream holding the baby for her to see. She smiled and said only one word.... "Look".... She says it was an angel...

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 07:18:27 pm »
yes i have seen them a couple times, they're majestic, graceful, and intimidating as hell

when i was i think a preteen, my grandmother and her friend were saying a rosary and i was there. My grandmother has one of the most purest hearts of gold, she has experienced many miracles in which are hard to explain (but i don't remember what they are exactly) because of how much of a good person of God that she is. My grandmother has actually seen the Virgin Mary and experienced the emotions and all that go through it. Well that night in which she and the friend were saying a rosary i saw angels that surrounded the room and the Virgin Mary like my grandmother described it. They actually gave me goosebumps and made me want to pee in my pants out of fear because they looked so.. i mean they looked like good guys that are nice and about peace but would kill in a second or get violent if it was God's will. i saw where Mary was going in the room and what she was doing, what stood out to me was that Mary had her hand over the friend as she had her head lowered in prayer. When that happened the friend was crying and drew in and out a deep breath in complete bliss.  After the prayer, the friend was crying tears of joy about how she felt that there was something telling her things would be okay and that she felt complete warmth and love and that also she felt a warm touch on her head. After she was done, i told her and my grandmother that i saw Mary putting her hand on her head. And another moment that i remember is that before the prayer started, my grandmother wanted to sit next to me but i frantically got her away from that spot because that's where Mary was sitting.  then my grandmother was just getting a bit hysterical basically screaming "she is experiencing the Virgin Mary  :-o !! "I know what i exprienced that night wasn't hallucinations or my imagination because before Mary and the angels' presense i was kind of zoned out and most likely thinking of food and then the friend experienced what i was seeing. Unfortunately, i've experienced and dealt with the bad side of the supernatural and not mostly good like my grandmother but hey at least i know of both by experience :-D

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 09:22:06 pm »
^sounds intense. So you actually saw a physical manifestation?
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk