Author Topic: Angels and about them  (Read 13282 times)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
Re: Angels and about them
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 03:19:52 pm »
yeap it was, just thinking about it gives me goosebumps
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 06:34:11 pm »
I kind of find it hard to believe they were actually angels. I mean, I could have sworn there had been a previous discussion in which it was noted that angels would most likey not appear for trivial things. And, I don't mean offense to anyone religious or spiritual, but a prayer is not something big compared to everything else that happens in this world. Or the next. And I would have to point out that I think the point was made that angels are in fact MONSTROUS material, especially since Muerte named those which have carried the title of Angel of Death. Maybe its just me, but sounds like something MONSTROUS worthy.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 09:25:23 am »
ok but how do we know what makes an angel appear ? we can't firmly say that because we're not one of them and don't know they're reasoning and exactly what goes on with them. And yes they are monstrous material but that doesn't dominate who they choose to appear to, its like sayng demons are evil and only want to give humans a living hell. We can't say that because 1) we don't know what goes on with their mind and 2) they've got better things to do than completely spend their time on giving humans hell because they're more powerful than us and think they're better than us and plus not all demons give humans hell. And i believe good things come to good people. My grandmother and i have good hearts, we always do whats right no matter what so i wouldn't be surprised that the angels appeared to us because we're good in heart. And plus what the friend was going through and what she was praying about may be trivial to you and someone else and a whole mass of people but it wasn't to her and it wouldn't be to Mary. And i remember that in the Bible there are stories in which angels do appear to trivial people.

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 10:59:44 am »
Right - okay, I believe you saw something, but I am hesitant to agree in that it was an angel. Definitely a benevolent spirit. I'm not confirming nor denying that you believe in what you saw. :)

But to address the questions you've brought up... what makes angels appear? I'd say extreme, extreme situations. As you said (re: Demons): " they've got better things to do than completely spend their time on giving humans hell because they're more powerful than us and think they're better than us and plus not all demons give humans hell."

Yes, this is true for demons. But are angels any different, only in that they've got better things to do than completely spend their time on every human, period? Yes, it is "God's commandment" that they serve humans, and so when they can, and when it is absolutely necessary, they will. But the role of angels is so much bigger. I personally believe that it is EITHER in times of extremity - and by this, I mean in terms of persons who are either extremely important or are doing important service - or, perhaps, for those who hold extreme faith in angels, that angels themselves will appear.

I'm not saying this is always the case, but it is certainly a theory, and only that.

Feel free to comment :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 01:04:01 pm by AWBrielle »
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 08:02:06 pm »
I understand what the bible says, but there is nodefinitye way to prove that any of those stories really happened the way they were described. You also went against yourself in asking how do we know what makes an angel appear. And in other postings I have said that I don't believe all demons are evil. The truth is, we don't actually know what angels look like. So how could you identify something you saw as an angel?
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

Nina
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 10:31:46 pm »
First of, I think when they say physical manifestation, they hardly mean of flesh and bones, it means it has shown itself in this world. True, if one of mighty warriors of God would show itself to a human being, Im pretty damn sure that wouldnt be for trivial matters, the only missing puzzle here is how can one human know what is really important to Gods plan?

And we might know how they look, many places in Bible describe them pretty well. Im not that of a geek still to go and search the verses  :lol:

FYI, ALL demons are evil. Period.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 07:19:25 am »
Right - okay, I believe you saw something, but I am hesitant to agree in that it was an angel. Definitely a benevolent spirit. I'm not confirming nor denying that you believe in what you saw. :)

But to address the questions you've brought up... what makes angels appear? I'd say extreme, extreme situations. As you said (re: Demons): " they've got better things to do than completely spend their time on giving humans hell because they're more powerful than us and think they're better than us and plus not all demons give humans hell."

Yes, this is true for demons. But are angels any different, only in that they've got better things to do than completely spend their time on every human, period? Yes, it is "God's commandment" that they serve humans, and so when they can, and when it is absolutely necessary, they will. But the role of angels is so much bigger. I personally believe that it is EITHER in times of extremity - and by this, I mean in terms of persons who are either extremely important or are doing important service - or, perhaps, for those who hold extreme faith in angels, that angels themselves will appear.

I'm not saying this is always the case, but it is certainly a theory, and only that.

Feel free to comment :)

lol well yes, everyone well thing is different from one another and yes angels are meant for big things and its a good theory

No human knows  God's plan and its not like every single thing that they do that involves humans is a big thing thing, sometimes it can be trivial but rarely

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 08:42:10 am »
  Small details (say the birth of a child or the one kind act offered to a stranger) is most times just as important as the Big Picture (A Global War or a mass catastrophe).  The importance will not be known until it has past so one must never disregard what one would normally assume to be a simple mundane matter.  Doing so is simple human arrogance.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 09:21:03 am »
  Small details (say the birth of a child or the one kind act offered to a stranger) is most times just as important as the Big Picture (A Global War or a mass catastrophe).  The importance will not be known until it has past so one must never disregard what one would normally assume to be a simple mundane matter.  Doing so is simple human arrogance.

finally someone gets it. Yes it may seem trivial that the angels appeared to me and was there while Mary was doing her thing with the friend but it wasn't to the friend because she needed that and it kind of helped me see the real truth of what Mary and the angels were like. Or maybe it'll help me later on but don't know when and with what. And maybe with that experience the friend will help out someone else and it'll just be like a domino affect so just MAYBE it'll turn out to be a "Big Picture."

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
    • Blog
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 10:03:27 am »

Oh, of course, which is why I didn't try to deny or confirm her view of what happened (not that I can, because I wasn't there, of course).  :mrgreen:

As I've said, it's hard to tell what happened; I'm not saying that what she went through wasn't true - I was just answering the question that she had posed about "what generally occurs," or rather, my opinion of what might generally occur.

I'm just rambling, aren't I...

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 10:45:00 am »
  Rambling is simply a form of verbally working a mental puzzle.  Ramble away and you will soon come to a conclusion.  (Whether or not most conclusions reached are correct is a matter of opinion, but it is necessary when endeavoring to uncover the end results.)

I myself ramble quite often, a fact which drives both my wife and son to distraction.  And more than often earns me a "Will you please shut the hell up?" response.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
    • Blog
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 01:49:48 pm »
Haha, then you and I are one in the same in those aspects. I ramble so often it's maddening, but it helps me understand that which I am thinking about to a better degree.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 03:37:13 pm »
I still have to say that there is no way of knowing that they were angels. There are far too many things out there, and like the creatures of the ocean, I doubt there are records of each one. You can sit there and argue that they were angels, and I'll sit here and argue they most likely were not. I'm not saying you didn't see something, but I will continue to say that I highly doubt they were angels. Even if they appeared as what angels are seen to be, is there not the possibility that there are other "things" that can hold a similar appearance? Even if these things looked you in the eye and said that they were angels, does not make them angels. Even if an angelic, somewhat heavenly feeling came over you it does not mean they were angels. One can not even say for sure that they were there for anything good. The appearance or "feeling" one gets from something does not determine its intentions or alignment. And no matter how you see yourself, the "things" out there will see us differently. Just like a person forms their own opinion about a person, I imagine these "things" do too. You may see yourself as "pure of heart" , but that doesn't mean that thats how everything else views you. I don't mean offense by this, I mean I can't say you're "pure of heart" or not. But I can confidently say that anything with a mind will form its own opinion.

Nina
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 03:58:09 pm »
Oh, i think you would know what you looking at if you saw an angel. But true, mind manipulation can do simmilar effects. Although, Im not sure what would anyone have of mindcontroling CM... she aint no big deal politician or a media mogul (unless shes covering up  :-D )

I get same response from UFO sceptics, and their best argument is: WE NEVER SAW ONE! Well, news flash, there are thousands and thousands that did, so are they all mistaking, or is it maybe hard for sceptics to accept stuff?

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 04:14:09 pm »
To be honest Nina, I'd compare what I'm saying about to angels to someone claiming that the UFO they saw was from a specific planet. I'm not saying nothing was seen, I'm just saying that seeing it doesn't mean you know specifics about it. But who said anything about mind manipulation? The feeling a person gets from something doesn't define it. And to say its an angel I dont think would require mind manipulation, just a simple lie. Its hard to interpret what kind of feeling something gives off. To know for sure, you'd have to set up some sort of experiment. And of course you'd need a control. As to how it would be done, who knows? In the end, all we can do is assume. But I'd rather just say "I don't what it was, I just know what it looked like to me." Which, oddly enough, I don't believe would require mind manipulation either. We don't know that we are seeing something in its true form.

By the way, I'm not a skeptic. But I also am not going to pretend that I can identify something just by seeing it. I've had my own experiences, and I am open to possibilities, but I also will allow myself to form my own opinions. Which, in this case, is that I don't believe what she saw were angels.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:16:16 pm by ViciouslyMe »