Author Topic: When Satan comes a-knockin'....  (Read 2331 times)

Devious Viper
When Satan comes a-knockin'....
« on: August 02, 2006, 02:14:40 am »
It's a rare door that hasn't felt the knock of the Jehovah's Witnesses more than once. However, I believe my address has been permanently blacklisted.

Let's get this straight from the outset: JWs are NOT Christians. They are therefore a SATANIC false church in the eyes of any Christian.

There are five important facts to remember about the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Organization.
  • They have accepted the Watchtower Organization as the Prophet of God.
  • They have accepted the Watchtower Organization as God's sole channel for His truth.
  • They believe that to reject the Watchtower Organization is to reject God.
  • They believe that only the Watchtower Organization can interpret the Bible; as individuals they are unable to do so.
  • They believe the Watchtower Magazine contains God's truth, directed by Him, through the Organization.

What do they believe that places them in opposition to Christianity?
  • That Jesus is a created being/a creature
  • That Jesus is actually Michael the Archangel
  • That Jesus was not resurrected bodily, but as a spirit being
  • That Jesus returned invisibly in 1914 (secretly, to the Watchtower Organization)
  • That Jesus was only a man when on earth, not the Word Become flesh
  • That the Holy Spirit is only an active force, not the person of God
  • That Satan is the author of the doctrine of the Trinity
  • That Jesus Christ cannot be given worship, but only honor as Jehovah's first creation

:| They should just convert to Islam.

Necropolis

• Fearless Warrior
  • Kiss My Lightening Bolt
    • MySpace - Profile
Re: When Satan comes a-knockin'....
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 03:24:59 am »
Being that they attempted to raise me as a JW I will say

Wha? Never heard most of those things before and they indoctrinate hardcore. It worse than exams.
It is true that the Watch Tower is the sole Publishing company of the JW and it is also true that you MUST buy there books (otherwise the JW's couldn't afford to have it and would have to pay a non-JW to publish their crap).
They hold that their bible is the truth from "God", and that the Watchtower and what they are told to teach the kids are the correct interpretation of that book. Which is no different than most churches everywhere.
It is correct I was taught that Michael is Jesus, but I was also taught and it is in their red and yellow books, He did perform the miracles. What they stress is that Jesus prayed to God often.
JW's believe Jesus came here to teach and that to worship him is to worship a false Idol because Yaweh said "Worship none but Me".They honour him as Gods Messanger and Saviour to us all.
Jw's obviously don't believe in the trinity. Neither would I, I see no reason why Yaweh would exist as a duality or trinity, and to even suggest such a thing diminishes the creator for is it not said He is unknowable, his way mysterious to man?
They believe alot about Satan that makes him sound very James Bond or Spy vs Spy.

Never heard that Jesus came back, news to me. But then maybe they're like some secret order and you have to become an Elder to get in on all the secrets.

We're all Hairy Tics. After all it is said the people discovered the Arc and the first thing that was done was the Authourities blocked the area off and now have it under gaurd.
Necropolis™ 2001-06, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys however accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance.

Devious Viper
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 03:39:38 am »
That's quite interesting, Necro. So when did you stop being a JW? Are your family still in the church, or did you all leave?

Incidentally, are you born and bred Kiwis, or one generation, or what?

Necropolis

• Fearless Warrior
    • MySpace - Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 03:59:43 am »
That's quite interesting, Necro. So when did you stop being a JW? Are your family still in the church, or did you all leave?

Incidentally, are you born and bred Kiwis, or one generation, or what?

I never understood that whole one generation thing, you either are you you arent you can't be both. I am a kiwi was born in NZ and raised in NZ.

I was 12 when they finally gave up on me, only my mother is still one, she returned to them three years ago and because she was disfellowshiped (kicked out excommunicated) she had to allow the to degrade and debase her to get back in. Fear of Death is her only reason for being there (she's been naughty since she was kicked out), but in many ways she never left them either. She has always been a believer it wasn't until recently she decided that she HAD to go back to them. My Aunty is also one.
As far as they are concerned I am a Satanist. Although My aunty suffers from arrogance, she said she has nothing to fear from me because she is too old to be tempted. BS.
They by rights should have cut me from their lives anyway. I actively practice magic so I actively work for the devil in JW eyes so to associate with me is a sin, so hienous it could get them both kicked out.
I lost faith in all form of christianity when I was four.
Necropolis™ 2001-06, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys however accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance.

Devious Viper
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 04:34:32 am »
I never understood that whole one generation thing, you either are you you arent you can't be both. I am a kiwi was born in NZ and raised in NZ.

I meant your family. Roots. As in, are you going back a few generations in NZ, or were your parents the first of your family to take up NZ as their home?

Necropolis

• Fearless Warrior
    • MySpace - Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 04:39:56 am »
I knew what you meant, but if it matters so much

My Great grandparents immigrated from China/Scotland and Spain/ Ireland and England.

Devious Viper
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 04:45:55 am »
My family were supposed to emigrate back in the 60s. I can't recall why they eventually didn't, but had they done so I'd have been born in New South Wales. Hm. I wonder how I'd have turned out as an Aussie? Probably be sitting watching sport right now, with an ice cold...

Necropolis

• Fearless Warrior
    • MySpace - Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 04:54:15 am »
Probably very in your face.
The cultral differences between here and there are both few and many. The main difference of course being our approach to life, they are described as bold and arrogant, while we're considered self assured and modest but aggresive - modesty I dont agree with, its just a lack of a need to qualify. If you ever saw that movie Once were Warriors thats a fairly true to life depiction.