Author Topic: Auras.  (Read 5149 times)

oldbill4823
  • Realized Monster
Re: Auras.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 01:55:24 am »
Hi SD,
have you tried 'surging your spiritual power' at trees? There is an effect which can sometimes happen which is really really cool.

After a few minutes they surge back! Takes them a lot longer but they do definitely surge back.

I tried it a few times way back. Definitely went too far once though. Started blending the energies of the tree with my own. Spent about a week wandering around thinking I was a tree. Beautiful, but not very practical!

All I'll say is find a good healthy tree. (you dont want any sick energy) Also one that you have an affinity with. Also nothing too big! A big ancient tree will blow you away no matter who you are. Also avoid early afternoon to do this. They have a bit of a downer at this time and you can end up feeling really really sad afterwards. (Something to do with sap flow and internal tree stuff ?)

Have a go and write up what happens on this thread. See if we can get anyone else involved too.

SandralmenDarkk

• Black Monk
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 12:03:53 pm »
Do you know why trees have energy? IF you think its their own your wrong. i would be careful doing that. you might loseyourself in the past. if you don't understand send me a private message.
Dreams are what i live for and they are what will kill me in the end.

Alien-Britt-44
  • Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 03:24:46 pm »
so- you say that the gist left you? That makes sense... children more naturally see Auras and, in not being educated about them, tend to forget how to see them. Your gift in it must have alsted longer.

SandralmenDarkk

• Black Monk
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 07:41:59 pm »
brit are you talking to me?

Alien-Britt-44
  • Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 02:34:00 pm »
yeah... sorry, if I make no sense...    I replied a few days after I read the posts, because I'd been busy and yeah. 
I can only see the outlines of auras.. lol

SandralmenDarkk

• Black Monk
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 08:06:55 pm »
well no the gift never left me i have alwaysed had it and have it

Alien-Britt-44
  • Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 09:10:24 pm »
Ah, well great for you!  The gift of seeing  Auras leaves most as they grow older, purely for the reason that since they are not educated about them, they ignore them, considering them unimportant.