Author Topic: JUDGEMENT DAY  (Read 9077 times)

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
Re: JUDGEMENT DAY
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2009, 04:27:58 pm »
I went to private school for the one year that my mother could afford it in the 7th grade.I got news when I was in class to come down to the principals office immediately. The principal informed me that my uncle had committed suicide. She pretended to care and then "informed" me that he was going to hell for what he did. To this day,I hate that woman and what she said. If God is such a loving God,then why would he send his sick child to burn for eternity. He had a mental illness that controlled his actions he couldn't help it he was very sick. So what does God send Cancer victims to hell too? They can't help that they are sick and the same thing with those who take their lives.

Because God is a creator not an active force. He created the active forces and rules that control this earth and every single thing on it and your grandfather was simply in direct breach of one of those rules. Sure it's a bit of a 'bug in the system' and it's incredibly unfair but those forces and rules don't bend mate even if he couldn't help it.

The other possiblity is that he didn't go to hell, personally I'm not a big believer in much of what the bible preaches as it reflects the social/cultural/radical beliefs of the time and therefore is a little subjective. However the 10 commandments seem logical and more of a summary or guideline to life's conditions. Some people seem to believe that commiting suicide is in a way, murdering yourself and therefore breaking one of the commandments however there is a possibility that these people are wrong and murder is seen as the act of taking someone life without their consent or similar. In which case, he's where he belongs in heaven.

I don't quite understand what you mean about cancer victims? They're not taking their own life but dying 'naturally'...

What I mean is that my Uncle did not choose to be Bipolar and Schizophrenic and neither do cancer victims. They are both illnesses...
We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2009, 05:45:06 pm »
I understand where you're coming from Andrea however, cancer is not the person and neither is a mental disease. Mental illness does not define a person, it is able to be supressed, the afflicted person in many cases actively seperates themselves from the affliction, it is not 'them' because the disease is blamed and not the person.

This is difficult to explain but when faced with mental illness, you fight the disorder through yourself, you don't fight yourself. 

I realise that you may see it differently, maybe that schizophrenia kills the person but technically, schizophrenia may contribute to it, even cause it but it doesn't pull the trigger. That's the difference between terminal cancer and schizophrenia, cancer isn't a bringer of death, it is death.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Andrea Warfare

• Great Master
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2009, 09:36:19 pm »
Ok,I see what you mean. What if mental illness couldn't be supressed? What if someone couldn't access meds? Then doesn't the illness take over how the tumor does? Yes,I understand there are certain physiological changes that happen when a tumor forms...I was merely trying to illustrate my point but yeah I guess you're right.

Either way,I know my uncle is haunting my mom's house.About a month after he killed himself I was laying on the livingroom couch talking to my friend on the phone around 2 in the am when the dining room dimmer light switch turned from bright to very low almost off...it really frightened me and I sat up in an upright position when my uncle's framed picture slammed face down on the bookshelf from the opposite side of the room right there in the dining room.I found out later that my mom actually kept the white hanes tshirt soaked in blood that he was wearing when he cut his jugular veins and kept it in a platic bag with his suicide letter,and a conspiracy book that he wanted his son to have...what's weird is that he had the common decency to kill himself at a hotel not at our house...could he be following us?
We are all unique.You my dear are uniquely non-unique.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2009, 12:32:44 am »
Maybe, or it could be another entity of some kind...

Keep a look out for some more signs and see if there's a common link. It may be that this force didn't like the material the photo frame is made and didn't actually take into account the photo. Maybe it feels safer in the dark, or is partially visible.

Good luck and keep us updated?  :|
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

DARKNESS AWAKENED

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 01:20:15 pm »
hell would be a welcome reprieve compared to society of modernday
i am the darkness born out of light

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2009, 01:55:30 pm »
some of us....I think would get used to the pain of hell....mabey.......if hell is fire, burning can be goten used to, cant it?  I weld alot, get burnt alot, after a while it dont hurt as bad, dont even notice it much. just an idea.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2009, 02:19:26 pm »
I've welded in the past, my dad and I took turns but we still both did it for too long. I ended up with skin peeling from everywhere and I couldn't see properly for a week. That may have been because we were using sunnies instead of an actual mask, they really shouldn't just rent welders to whoever can lift them...

Darkness awakened could you please expand on your statement? Why is the society of modern day worse than hell? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of hell...

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 03:45:40 pm »
I've welded in the past, my dad and I took turns but we still both did it for too long. I ended up with skin peeling from everywhere and I couldn't see properly for a week. That may have been because we were using sunnies instead of an actual mask, they really shouldn't just rent welders to whoever can lift them...

Darkness awakened could you please expand on your statement? Why is the society of modern day worse than hell? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of hell...

I don't want to answer for DA, but wouldn't it be based on how the world was at the beginning? Not based on the modern world. Unless it.. evolves with ours? :|
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2009, 08:29:29 pm »
some of us....I think would get used to the pain of hell....mabey.......if hell is fire, burning can be goten used to, cant it?  I weld alot, get burnt alot, after a while it dont hurt as bad, dont even notice it much. just an idea.

If Hell is the worst torture one could imagine, even the worst life on Earth cannot prepare one for what it holds.

well, thats the idea, but what can they give us that we havent seen?  we have seen fire and torture havent we? havent we all seen a glimps of hell? what is hell? I think mabey its a dark place wheren we all die.........cant escape......but....what the hell do I know

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2009, 09:12:48 pm »

I don't want to answer for DA, but wouldn't it be based on how the world was at the beginning? Not based on the modern world. Unless it.. evolves with ours? :|

Well like MB says, if it's meant to be the worst torture one could imagine, that seems to suggest it's based on perception. Which would mean it would evolve with us.

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2009, 10:56:54 pm »
find many other infinite ways to torture you and keep you begging for death.

Yet, you're already dead. Ah, the irony! *<:)

Yeah.. *ahem* :focus:

If Hell was designed to make us suffer eternally, it would probably be changing as we do, always making up new ways to have some sadistic fun with our souls O_O
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
  • I am what I am what I know I am not.
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 10:57:30 pm »
Like television. Or ads.
There is I in every person,
Only long asleep...

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 09:24:11 am »
Or Aids.... Wait what?
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Devinoir

• Realized Monster
  • I am what I am what I know I am not.
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2009, 04:19:59 pm »
Or Aids.... Wait what?
There is I in every person,
Only long asleep...

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 05:19:16 pm »
Or Aids.... Wait what?
Or Aids.... Wait what?

Or mind reading.

Or Aids... Wait what?