Author Topic: Insane Clown Posse  (Read 9583 times)

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
Re: Insane Clown Posse
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 07:38:49 AM »
  Don't count him out yet Desh, for he will "Saboo your momma through a coffee table"   <^>
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 08:23:29 AM »
 Oh I'm not counting him out.... I just had to say something since he opened himself up to it. *<:)
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 12:42:21 PM »
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

osake

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 02:15:14 AM »
Old school juggalo right here and I gotta say their last couple of albums blew big whale chunks.I heard the sampler for Bang pow boom and was like wth?! whats this crap I like ICP but they suck now now I keep Twiztid and Boondox blaring when I want to hear the wicked s**t and occasionally toss on Carnival of Carnage or the Jeckel Brothers

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 09:23:53 AM »
 I do the laugh every time I hear that! God I need a cd player!!!
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2010, 10:55:55 AM »
This is so how I would be if this were my job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIx-NMtjxc0&feature=related

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »
 *<:)  I recite that one at work! *<:)
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

fersinawolf

• Monstrous Imp
  • yup...all there is to see....
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »
I enjoy listening to icp. for the ppl who dont enjoy thier music: if you look past their kinda s**tty beats and listen to thier sketches its pretty funny. i enjoy thier odd style of 'music'. its refreshingly sub-standard. thier funny, and down right off thier rocker. plus, what better way to screw with ppl who are afraid of clowns then to play icp with your face painted?  %&$ not the worst or the best. ill give them a good "at par" rating :P
Believe in everything you can NOT see. Doubt what you DO see. Often your eyes will lie.

Redfan45x

• Young Beast
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 09:52:08 AM »
I'm sorry, But F#ck ICP and Juggalos.
Bunch of white trash.
Am I the only person on these forums who isn't stuck listening to metal and crap like icp in a basement?
Best band ever?! I think the farthest back for music you have listened to is 2004, You can't even compare these people today to musicians in the 1920s 30s 40s and the rock and roll artists of the 50s and early 60s.
Nor can you compare them to classical musicians (not a fan of that stuff but still it takes a lot of talent)
ICP doesn't make you bad ass, infact it makes you very funny.

That is musichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSX9iVQeqw
I saw and was silent,
I saw and thought,
and heard the speech of Odin
I heard about what lay in the runes,
and there was much council given.
At the hall of Har, In the hall of Har;
Such was the speech I heard.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2011, 06:51:17 AM »
I take it Red's not down with tha clown? lol. I think their funny as hell. I wouldnt say their great musicians or anything but they are somewhat entertaining. I notice you called them white trash. Maybe, but they do have several songs about beating the hell out of racist white people. Bet you didnt know that did you? I've noticed you make quiet a few assumptions about things you clearly know nothing about. Thats a no no here at Monstrous. We will call you on it, and its usually not very pleasant when we do.

Redfan45x

• Young Beast
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2011, 09:51:58 AM »
I take it Red's not down with tha clown? lol. I think their funny as hell. I wouldnt say their great musicians or anything but they are somewhat entertaining. I notice you called them white trash. Maybe, but they do have several songs about beating the hell out of racist white people. Bet you didnt know that did you? I've noticed you make quiet a few assumptions about things you clearly know nothing about. Thats a no no here at Monstrous. We will call you on it, and its usually not very pleasant when we do.
I've grown up being judged and harassed by people like juggalos for being diferrent.
When you grow up being the only one like yourself and judged by every other group you start to get hostile. And no im not saying being different in some supernatural way. Just the way I dress and the music I listen too, I grew up in a ignorant town where if you didn't submit to the rules they will try there best to make you kill yourself cause they sense someone with a ability to do something in life
I saw and was silent,
I saw and thought,

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »
To be different here is fine, hell its encouraged. Your differences and willingness to state them I respect. I'm just saying you should load your mind before you fire your mouth, otherwise your just shooting blanks. You have made asumptions three times about three groups of people....what would you call that Red? To judge people without knowing them based on asumption.   

Redfan45x

• Young Beast
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 08:27:34 PM »
It really isn't normal of me to judge, its just my current situation that is making me this way.
I saw and was silent,
I saw and thought,

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 03:02:01 PM »
Redfan I am sorry that Juggalos are doing that to you. They obviously are juggahoes because they don't listen to what the music is saying to them. ICP hates bigots and intentionally makes fun of everyone to show that the stereotypes are inaccurate. Any "juggalo" in my book that goes around and makes fun of other people and call themselves a juggalo is really a juggahoe because they are going against what psychopathic is trying to promote. Yeah they haven't been doing too hot lately but that is just because they got into drugs a bit in a depressing Michigan economy (but thats another whole story). Don't take it out on ICP just take it out on those particular individuals who are "groupies" or what we also like to call them "hound dogs". A real juggalo would do anything for another homie and drops someones ass for being a bigot. And it is interesting that juggalos are saying you dress weird and the music you listen to because they are so diverse (typically ghetto, poor, or/and punk/goth) and that is what we typically get made fun of. What it sounds like to me is a few individuals who are posen hoesers. Next time they mess with you call them juggahoes and next time they mess with you your going to call up your homies from the 313 and 734 (*hint: me and the real juggalos, which include ta da! Violent J himself). lol that will turn their heads and show them respect. And if they continue to mess with you let me know. I will straighten them out.
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Redfan45x

• Young Beast
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 07:41:29 PM »
Redfan I am sorry that Juggalos are doing that to you. They obviously are juggahoes because they don't listen to what the music is saying to them. ICP hates bigots and intentionally makes fun of everyone to show that the stereotypes are inaccurate. Any "juggalo" in my book that goes around and makes fun of other people and call themselves a juggalo is really a juggahoe because they are going against what psychopathic is trying to promote. Yeah they haven't been doing too hot lately but that is just because they got into drugs a bit in a depressing Michigan economy (but thats another whole story). Don't take it out on ICP just take it out on those particular individuals who are "groupies" or what we also like to call them "hound dogs". A real juggalo would do anything for another homie and drops someones ass for being a bigot. And it is interesting that juggalos are saying you dress weird and the music you listen to because they are so diverse (typically ghetto, poor, or/and punk/goth) and that is what we typically get made fun of. What it sounds like to me is a few individuals who are posen hoesers. Next time they mess with you call them juggahoes and next time they mess with you your going to call up your homies from the 313 and 734 (*hint: me and the real juggalos, which include ta da! Violent J himself). lol that will turn their heads and show them respect. And if they continue to mess with you let me know. I will straighten them out.
Thanks, good to know that juggalols aren't really life them, these are just some teenagers, i guess most teenagers act like what they pretend to be is the best in the world
They arent really bullying me, because they cant as they know that if they ever go more than trying to act funny across the street 2 blocks away use my motorcycle and put their faces by the tire and let them rub their faces on a spinning wheel hahaha, i live in a town full of alot of hells angels, so luckily me being a teen who rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket they a associate me with them so they tend to save their remarks when they are farther away. this city is like a mix of the posers and kids who think they are gangsters, and the hard working bad ass people who aren't posers
I saw and was silent,
I saw and thought,