Author Topic: rammstein  (Read 4206 times)

Demona

• Monstrous Imp
  • A Legend in the Underworld
rammstein
« on: August 07, 2007, 08:46:56 PM »
Anyone here a Rammstein fan? I have all their CD's and the Das Modell single, but I do not have the last CD put out by the band, as the songs I've heard were a little dissapointing, they've gotten too far from their old style I think. They used to sound more hardcore back in the days of Herzeleid and Sehnsucht. I've seen them live, always a great performance in regards to that, very creative, also very hot if you're in the front row.
Burn red and gold, the deep dark colors of the snakes I hold!

Showren

• Monstrous Imp
Re: rammstein
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 04:03:23 PM »
On their website as of may of this year, it says they are working on new songs  :-).  I liked the sehnsucht and mutter albums.

Loki

• The Law
  • Administrator
  • Realized Monster
    • Monstrous.com
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 02:28:03 PM »
If you like that german sound, I advise Oomph!, ("unrein" ) they really sound like Rammstein. One of my favorite of this kind is KMFDM (also German), not to forget Hanzel und Gretel
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. - Charles Baudelaire (French and monstrous poet).

Showren

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 11:29:16 AM »
I know KMFDM has been around awhile but I was just introduced to them... they have a cool sound and so does In Nomine, I'm taking German 1 in school right now... our teacher's a bit eccentric and sends us this stuff...

tollhause- insane asylum ... go figure.

Novus Lupus

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Life is not divided into good and evil.....
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »
I like Rammstein.  My favorite one is Sonne and Links 1 2 3.  That and Ich Will.
"If it looks like a human, walks like a human, talks like a human... well, one out of three ain't bad."

Freakfuzz

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »
Rammstein is an amazing band.  I like Sonne, Mutter, Ich Will and Du Haust.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Nina
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 02:35:23 AM »
Oh, Rammstein rules!!!!  <^> <^> <^>