Author Topic: Most Hated Artists (they are not monstrous)  (Read 10216 times)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
Re: Most Hated Artists (they are not monstrous)
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2010, 09:14:30 AM »
and i just wonder out of all these mainstream stars, if maybe even the tiniest bit of the minority are at least talented in vocals or can write good lyrics which i don't consider repetition of the same verses over and over and over again.
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

WereBull

• Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
Any band that fuses Metal and Rap.

Any Rap artist/group.

Any Pop singer.

Travis Tritt.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2011, 06:41:44 AM »
Who the f*ck is Travis Tritt??

The damn FooFighters, I hate those motherfarkers, not only do they suck but they anoy the hell out of me. Hearing one damn note of one damn song is way way too much.

That "Indey" rock bulls**t sucks too, what the hell dose Indey rock even meen?

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2011, 06:54:41 AM »
Country, Ravin. Travis Twit I mean Tritt looks and sounds like a douche.

My Chemical Romance and bands like them, with the exception of a few songs here or there I think.
Brittany Spears... I wish she would die. My daughter was singing one of her recent songs, and I have decided Brittany Spears is BANNED from being listened to by my children.

I'm sure there are dozens of more songs and artists I dislike... even hate... but whatevs.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

WereBull

• Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »
Who the f*ck is Travis Tritt??

The damn FooFighters, I hate those motherfarkers, not only do they suck but they anoy the hell out of me. Hearing one damn note of one damn song is way way too much.

That "Indey" rock bulls**t sucks too, what the hell dose Indey rock even meen?

Travis Tritt is some country musician. The only reason I know who he is is because my Mom was playing one of his songs, and there was a lyric: "When all those screaming Metal bands have corroded into rust, there'll still be a place on music row for old outlaws like us." From the moment I heard this lyric, he became my sworn enemy.

Nina
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2011, 03:25:22 AM »
I know GaGah has musical education, but i still hate her, Rhianna too, her voice makes me sick.... there is more, but these two are winners.

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • Calling me freak is nothing but a compliment to me
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
I know GaGah has musical education, but i still hate her, Rhianna too, her voice makes me sick.... there is more, but these two are winners.

Gaga is the only modern artist I really like, but she's not monstrous, despite her second album title :-P...but honestly, Rihanna is such a S*ut, how can ANYONE stand her music...and a lot of stuff that's pop or mainstream rock just isn't that great...

Also MCR and all those Emo bands are a bunch of posers too, they should move over and let REAL rockers like Zombie and Type O Negative to make some REAL music...

...Few things annoy me more than when people combine emos and goths and say "Emogoth"....they're TOTALLY 100% different! I may be goth...but I'm NOT emo!

Now bands like Rammstien, The Sisters of Mercy and Eisenfunk, now they're MONSTROUS!
TheWerewolvesDen - "Home for all the World's Were's"
http://thewerewolvesden.forumotion.eu/

"Hey Psst... Twilight...I got some news, Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and Werewolves are supposed to have fangs! I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?"

Nina
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 03:11:33 AM »
The only thing monstrous about Gagah is the fact she is a programmed NWO puppet. Nough bout her, she really doesnt deserve the place nor time on Monstrous.

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • Calling me freak is nothing but a compliment to me
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »
The only thing monstrous about Gagah is the fact she is a programmed NWO puppet. Nough bout her, she really doesnt deserve the place nor time on Monstrous.

All I'm gonna say is that u misread what I said!

Gaga is the only modern artist I really like, but she's *NOT* monstrous, despite her second album title

OK, nuff of that, don't want to offend Nina (or maybe I DO :evil:)

Doctor P...now he's Badass!...I love all his music. "Sweet Shop" is probably his most well-known song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOGYn1CN4PM
TheWerewolvesDen - "Home for all the World's Were's"
http://thewerewolvesden.forumotion.eu/

"Hey Psst... Twilight...I got some news, Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and Werewolves are supposed to have fangs! I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?"