4 (8.3%)
tech
2 (4.2%)
jazz
2 (4.2%)
classic
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: favorite kind of music  (Read 11758 times)

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
Re: favorite kind of music
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »
Saliva, Disturbed,....

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 06:28:25 PM »
DAMN!! you speak my language, except for green day, dookie was ok but they offended me with that ignorant American bulls**t, kinda pissed me off. Metallica rocks though, everything els you said does.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 07:27:10 PM »
AHHH, credit given......pluss.........respect.......gotcha, I understand what you mean.
No doubt at all, say what you mean, Mean what you say. Point taken,

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 12:43:20 AM »
The other day I caught myself typing 'pippins song techno remix splash' into google. COME ON, is it that hard to make me cool?

This is what I found:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/E5A49086CFC047B99E2722E4379CAD15/lotr-techno-remix-wolf-s-rain.aspx

As for other musical tastes, techno until my brain throbs to a beat of it's own, then some 'metal' until it's bleeding from every raw, open wound and only then some classical/jazz/instrumental until it heals and I can do it all over again.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:49:55 AM by Ryobi »
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »
Hell Ryobi, that Aulstrailian accent makes ya sound cool whether you are or not, even if ya do listen to that techno crap. HA!! just screwin with ya.

back to what you were asking Moonbaby, I hate boybands!! they make my skin crawl.
hana montana sux, I didnt even capitolize her name she sux so bad! there is alot of others but thats all I can think of for now. oh yeah and any disco, just shoot me in the farking ears!!

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »
Never understood why an Australian accent is that sought after...

You like metal ravinclaw? I have listened to metal in the past... downthesun? alexisonfire, black label society, coal chamber, zyklon, Tommy Dalhstrom, Zeb Nilsson (legendz) and in general Aeon *cough* forever nailed *cough*, okay and maybe a little disturbed? Not much, but do I pass/redeem myself?  :-P

even if Disco just might be mai baby luv when the entire genre of Jazz dies. Best chill out evening will forever be; it's storming outside, turn on some Dizzy Gillespie, pour yourself some steaming Kalhua (190), turn up the music till it's all you can hear and just sit there watching the lightning strike, dayumm.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
You were already cool in my book Ryobi, dosnt matter what you listen to.

the accent thing though, Aulstrailian and Jamaican, sound cool as hell to me, dont know why.

who ever said Everlast was stupid? I like them pretty good.

seriously though as far as techno, Rob Zombie does alot of sorta techno sounding stuff, but he adds some head spliting guitar riffs with it, I think it rocks, you may like it Ryobi, check it out.

I like some country music, thats probably just as bad as anything else out there as far as getting you made fun of, But screw it I dont give a s**t.

AiRi;)
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 06:37:54 PM »
i like green day and hell ya i am glad they refused to let walmart ruin the cd

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 11:31:04 PM »
You were already cool in my book Ryobi, dosnt matter what you listen to.

the accent thing though, Aulstrailian and Jamaican, sound cool as hell to me, dont know why.

who ever said Everlast was stupid? I like them pretty good.

seriously though as far as techno, Rob Zombie does alot of sorta techno sounding stuff, but he adds some head spliting guitar riffs with it, I think it rocks, you may like it Ryobi, check it out.

I like some country music, thats probably just as bad as anything else out there as far as getting you made fun of, But screw it I dont give a s**t.

Well I'm flattered but I like the UK accents (ireland, england, scotland) more than Australian . We all sound like yobbos to me (oh wait, we are!).

Rob Zombie is pretty well know around here so we all sort of grew up with him, or at least I did. In fact it was him and a few other techno-ish musicians that got me in to techno, once I started to realised that I liked the bass beat and drums more than the 'mad riffs'.

Good on ya for liking country ravinclaw and for not giving a sh*t, only way to go.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 11:49:19 AM »
I dont care much for Greendays music, but I am behind them on the freadom of speach thing,no one waunts to hear a beep where there should have been a fark.

Remember when alot of bands were making a fuss about people downloading free songs?
The singer from Smashing Pumpkins said something like this,
"Once you record a song, and put it out there, it dosent bellong to you anymore, it bellongs to everyone"     thats not an exact quoet, but you get the point,
I like some of their songs, but after he said that, I have a hell of alot more respect for them,
know what I mean?

Syris

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »
I am alot like Moonbaby, I have the widest range of music.  You can name it and I listen to it.....except classic gospel.
Do not fear death: For I may not be here to take you away but to aide you against your enemies.

starlablue

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
Remember when alot of bands were making a fuss about people downloading free songs?
The singer from Smashing Pumpkins said something like this,
"Once you record a song, and put it out there, it dosent bellong to you anymore, it bellongs to everyone"     thats not an exact quoet, but you get the point,
I like some of their songs, but after he said that, I have a hell of alot more respect for them,
know what I mean?

Smashing Pumpkins is my favorite type of music. :-D i have a lot of respect for Corgan as an artist and musician. i also really like Radiohead, Sonic Youth, and a lot of those post-rock and post-punk bands from the UK.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »
havent seen you around here before starla,

just thought Id say welcome, and make yourself at home.

starlablue

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
thanks 

i haven't really posted here since i registered, but i'm music obsessed so it seemed like a place to start.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »
Me too, music obsessed I mean, Im a metal head, but I like just about anything that gets my blood flowing.

probably be a good idea to go to idle and introduce yourself.

just a thought.