Author Topic: THE TECHNO THREAD  (Read 3897 times)

RavenFreefall

• Vampires
  • Black Monk
  • Fight Not With Monsters, Lest Ye Become a Monster
Re: THE TECHNO THREAD
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:40 PM »
Im sorry to say ladies and gentleman but i really REALLY dislike most techno...boardering on hatred of it...i just dont see what the attraction is....it's basically the same thing time and time again. just with differant sound effects and tones...its almost always even the same beat... again im sorry lol
For the First TIme,
Im Losing Control,
And I Like It,
Freedom Feels Like The Noose is Gone

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »
Hehe, I like it because it really gets me going every day. It's like a mini-rave going on in my head :-P (Also a source of inspiration for stories when I want to write something sci-fi or just modern)

But I'll listen to mostly anything, from metal, to punk rock, to hip hop, all the way to techno.
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

RavenFreefall

• Vampires
  • Black Monk
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 07:27:16 PM »
yeah rave's have never really done anything for me...im really more of a head banging man myself
For the First TIme,
Im Losing Control,
And I Like It,

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 07:50:45 PM »
You can head bang in a rave!  :-P

Nah, I like more melodic, trance style techno, doesn't have to have a doof, doof, doof beat at all. Just uses different synth pads instead of instruments.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »
You can head bang in a rave!  :-P

Nah, I like more melodic, trance style techno, doesn't have to have a doof, doof, doof beat at all. Just uses different synth pads instead of instruments.

Then you'll love these two:

You Make My Dreams (DJ Dean Remix) by Angel Beats meets DJ Merlin
and
Into Your Eyes (DJ Dean vs. DJ Reelay Remix) by Angel One
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 10:21:19 PM »
It seems that if it's by DJ Dean, I'm going to like it before I hear it.

I'll check them out.

Been listening to Kylie by Akcent recently and Mojo by Peeping Tom, to very nice vocal techno tracks.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
Here's another one: Whistle Song by Pulsedriver (I think On A Whistle Trip is by him too) Both are really good, unless you absolutely want lyrics :wink:

RavenFreefall

• Vampires
  • Black Monk
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 12:12:13 AM »
Lol just found my fav techno song...It's by the black metal band Cradle of Filth, and its called Dance Macbre (Remix) i love it lol... oh and Numa Numa (all i ever wanted)
For the First TIme,
Im Losing Control,
And I Like It,