Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

(1/2) > >>

Shadow 11:
Hi, I kinda need some help. For starters I live in an apartment with my two young children ( 2 yrs and 4 yrs) and my husband. I'm used to alot of "strange" going on any where I've lived. On more than one occasion I've been told I'm " a magnet and can see and hear other beings. " so I get used to certain things happening around me. But lately things have been going past my comfort zone. It started shortly after I moved into the place I'm at now. It started in early december of 2012  after I got my youngest back to sleep. All was well till the ground started to shake really hard and my front door started knocking. Needless to say, I froze up on my couch and watched something move around my windows. The second it stopped, I started screaming for my husband and he said he didn't have any idea what I was talking about. I asked my neighbors and they looked at me like I was crazy. I brushed it off and kept on with my normal routine. Then my pantry decided to reorganize its self at 3 am one night... that was both loud and messy. Then things went missing seconds after I put something down ( put phone on coffee table, look away phone is gone. Found phone in linen closet an hour later on a very high shelf.) Things also started to get thrown at me, no one else. I've seen shadow people, orbs, and a few times beings I KNOW ain't ghosts, spirits, and such. But today, at 8 am, all the lights started to flicker and crackle at once, my bedroom felt like an oven, and my kids were terrorfied of being in neither their own room nor mine. At 4am I seen a huge black wall walk past my door towards my kids room and for a period of time, felt trapped in my room till my husband woke up on the couch at 5 am. I'm all for leaving alone what should be left alone, but when my kids become afraid, I do what I can to make things better. 

Finrod852:
You might have a psychic come and look at the appartment, or the Ghost Hunters, or maybe even have a priest/rabbi come and bless your living area. From what you're describing, it sounds like a prominant haunting.

Shadow 11:
well, I've moved since my last post, but I think we were followed. We keep seeing large masses in different parts, closed doors open with out us doing it, things get moved, and my four year old refuses to sleep in her room. Both her and her brother are afraid of their rooms only at night and most activity happens around 11 pm till dawn. My husband brushes off everything as not a big deal, or me and the kids are clumsy and silly, so any outside help is not happening. I do use salt barriers and sage, but no luck. I hate being watched and toyed with and I am beyond fed up with my kids being messed with.
---- as of 5pm today ( March 7th), I have been gently pushed 3 times ( my mother was next to me and seen my movement) and there's an occasional smell that starts sickly sweet ( hydrangea) to rancid  and it moves through my home in minutes and leaves. It's random and there's nothing that has those smells. We were cooking dinner when these happened and neither are tired. Tomorrow we plan to smudge again and put another salt barrier down since me and my brother  had an incident (  it happened in the bathrooms, we have 2) where our reflection was not perfect. His winked and wiggled it's nose, mine had black eyes instead of brown and had a hard appearance. I covered all the mirrors in the home after that. If I didn't have my family seeing similar things as me, I would think myself needing mental help. 

aliannanerakon:
you need to do something SOON. you probably have a demon on your hands. i'd say a ghost but if your children are sensing it in the form of their fear. you have a demon on your hands

Shadow 11:
thank you to those who have replied, the suggestions and ideas helped. I have been wondering many years if this being has been following me since in the past I've had interesting events happen ( cuts and scratches that follow the full length of my back when I wake up, shadows that move, and very realistic dreams that is very hard for me to wake from.) Smudging and salt only stops it for short times and every time I tell it to leave forever, a strange music of harps and singing in a different language is heard. Only once have I heard the lyrics in english and I can never find the source since it's not coming from outside nor inside. My mom thinks I have a Fae messing with me and not a demon. While I won't discredit her idea, I just don't want to anger one thinking it's another and doing something wrong. The closest I've gotten to getting information from the being myself is when I ask if it's still here and I wake up with cuts and scratches on me. The kids are getting some what less afraid ( my 4 year old is heard telling it to "Get out Now!" and she hardly says two words to us on a good day.) At the moment, I am looking for banishment charms and spells that I can do alone. I'm getting to the point where as long as I'm the target and not my family, I still have a small time frame. If I continue to fear it, it will run my life. If any have ideas or suggestions, I am grateful for any and all help. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version