Dead... And Not So Dead > Death in action

~When you Join Death~

<< < (7/8) > >>

Sick_Angel13:

--- Quote from: Moloch on December 14, 2006, 12:27:55 PM ---Isn't Martyrdom romantic?

--- End quote ---

Yeah it is, or at least I think so! :@0 Even more if you love Death himself, no one that is like me can't resist a armful of black roses.^_^
That's is what we Angels are for 0:) Being a martyr is never enough, even for the loved ones.(?!)
I suppose a candlelit dinner or a stroll in the cemetary isn't a bad idea neither. :-D

Sick_Angel13:
.... or I'm just plain strange (that's for certain, too)
He, he...

Moloch:

Sick_Angel13:
Cemetaries, graveyards, the statues of sad angels and winged reapers is a finsihing touch to a place like these. Add leafless trees in the scenary, the ownerless cats who habits the cemetary, and you have my local cemetary.

It's a shame it's forbidded to enter by night, there have been gypsys and theifs who robbed items from there, like silver statues and flower vases and all that the mayor could do was forbid nocturnal visits and fetch men to guard the place, the wall of the cemetary is so short even Eva's cousin can climb it and he's shorter than me.
But besides that it's a perfect spot for resting (I'm lucky, the cemetary is pratically right next to my school, so I sneak over there right after class to meditate, pratice spells, chat with the elder caretaker and hang around with the goths. So peaceful.

--- Quote from: Moloch on December 14, 2006, 11:41:23 PM ---Few things on Earth rival the beauty of a cemetary on either a moonlit or windy and rainy night. I've already professed my strangeness, and for me the term 'freak' is a compliment. So be happy, you're amongst friends and like-minded individuals now. Er, happy in a relative way of course.

--- End quote ---

Ah, nothing better than a walk in the rain to cleanse your soul. The element of nature like the full moon, wind, rain and night are my all time favorites.

You're strange, I'm strange, we all are strange. It's normal to be different these days XD I'm happy to be here, thank you for everything.
When you mention the word "freak"you remind me of KoRn, the lyrics of "Freak On A Leash":

Album: Follow the LeadeR

Freak On A Leash

Something takes a part of me.
Something lost and never seen.
Every time I start to believe,
Something's raped and taken from me... from me.

Life's got to always be messing with me. (You wanna see the light)
Can't they chill and let me be free? (So do I)
Can't I take away all this pain. (You wanna see the light)
I try to every night, all in vain... in vain.

Sometimes I cannot take this place.
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.
Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
You'll never see me fall from grace 

You and I were meant to be.
A cheap f-ck for me to lay.

Feeling like a freak on a leash. (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release. (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free... is free

Chorus

GO!

So...fight! something on the...
Fight...some things they fight
So...something on the...
Fight...something of the
No...some things they fight
Fight...something of the...

Chorus