Dead... And Not So Dead > Death in action

Where do we go?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Phantom X:
My heaven wouldnt have any clothes, beautiful women, a gym, friends and family, and the fastest internet connection. But mostly, no clothing.

Ghostlyguy90:

--- Quote from: Phantom X on December 29, 2006, 08:14:38 AM ---My heaven wouldnt have any clothes, beautiful women, a gym, friends and family, and the fastest internet connection. But mostly, no clothing.

--- End quote ---

hmmm nudist or sumthin? My heaven would probably be in the jungle or something full of excitement and other things that resemble a lara croft game. I just don't want to be bored in the next life, and when I reach eighteen, I am becoming an organ donor, I'm not going to be using my organs so may as well help someone else as a last act of kindness.

Sick_Angel13:
Organ donor is nice, once I come of age I insist on giving organs after my death; eyeballs and stuff like that.
A blood donor is a sort of my childhood dream. (I like needles)

My heaven? Oblivion is preferred but a place where my soul can rest forever. Probably a huge old candlelit castle with a red/black rose garden and gargoyle/skeleton/sad_angel statues, the palest full moon,  next to a forest of dead trees and a waterfall. Include the castle with a nice big library and a black/red campony bed and a fireplace and my soul is rest assured. If there is a pale young and handsome vampiric guy playing piano or wrist-violin for me death really can't be that bad. :evil: :-D

--- Quote from: Phantom X on December 29, 2006, 08:14:38 AM ---My heaven wouldnt have any clothes, beautiful women, a gym, friends and family, and the fastest internet connection. But mostly, no clothing.

--- End quote ---

So you're planning on going to these forums after your death as well? Dude you're my hero.

Nah, did I mention my heaven includes a old grandfather clock in the corridor, a bedroom with French windows and a closet full of dark outfits? Oh please, in heaven I don't see myself with anyone but my pet cat and a few ravens. Family and friends haven't been wanting me around ever since it wouldn't change now anyways.

Phantom X:
I am not a nudist, I just like being naked. Is that so wrong?

The Phantom will live on forever here!

phyrrestar:
Actually, nudity is quite comfy at times, but having the option of clothes would also be pleasant for practical reasons.  Of course, if it was your heaven I suppose you wouldn't have to worry about diseases, insects, cold, or pain.  Unless you want those in your heaven, too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version