CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Russian Soldiers find Unknown creature

<< < (5/6) > >>

Kadesh:
 The "hair" or "fur" on the creature could also be algae or seaweed. I highly doubt that it's some "unknown".  And who took those Shiyty @ss pictures??? Can we get a close up please?? Some detail. Move it around you sissies.

joannski3:
This is interesting, and at first glance I thought it was a plesiosaur (sp?) myself.  But it kind of looks like a whale skull.  I noticed belugas had a similar looking skull when I did a search, and they are probably found in that area.  I wish we could get better photos of these things too :-/

Lupus:
hmm this is quite interesting. it certainly does look like a prehistoric sea creature , but i am inclined to belive its some sort of shark. after all , it's mostly skeleton at this point , which makes me wonder wether its a corpse of a shark , that has been caught , finned , and thrown back in the sea , and got washed up in russia.
or it the shark just got washed up there.

joannski3:
haha, you know what, it kind of looks like a camel lol!  I mean, I know the tail is too long, but wouldn't it be funny if they just stuck a camel head on a whale body?

can't be too careful with those Russians!  he he he

RunningElk:
its a leopleuradon charlie a magincal leoplueradon its gunna guide our way to candy mountain :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version