CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Strange were like creature spoted in broad day light

(1/3) > >>

Nina:

12.12.2006 19:30

In my country, in a place called Šibenik, the creature was sighted in a broad daylight, in the city in front of the eyes of many witnnesses. No one knows is it an angry werewolf, curious alien, unindentified monster, huuuge wild pig or huge hairy dog... no one knows. It was sighted all over the town, by the trash cans, in front of a caffe, even a betting unit. The whole town is in fear, and they dont know what to think of it. It has very strong back, moves on four, has a big snuff and bloody eyes. The theory is that it is related with the lights that were seen on the hill several nights ago.

Interesting, ey?

The article I found on the site that our most sold news papers have. here is the link, but you wontr be able to read, cause you dont speak the lingo.

http://www.vecernji-list.hr/newsroom/regions/dalmatia/696478/index.do

Sick_Angel13:
Aww, look how cute it is! Can I have one as a pet?! Can I? Please? :lol:
It looks like my neighbours old dog that died last year, but his dog didn't smile like that. lol

Ghostlyguy90:
Is that a real picture?

Moloch:

Sick_Angel13:
Obviously it's fake, the thing would have to be captured first to take a picture, than it would be all over the news. I mean, how many times in your life will you have creepy creatures running around  your city?

It can be fake but It's still cute. ^_^ (I know I have issues.)

I dunno why but If you didn't say it was were-like creature I'd think it was a mutant gorilla. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version