Dead... And Not So Dead > Death in action

Top 10 Weird Ways We Deal with the Dead

<< < (3/4) > >>

thneedly:
I my body to be taken to Africa and fed to a pack of hyenas.
That would be AWESOME.

My corruption would infect them and they would become my terribly hideous, incessantly-laughing undead minions!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

<^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^><^> <^> <^> <^>

Kadesh:
 Who are you going to get to transport your remains and see your wish carried out?? Gotta be careful.. there are people out there that would just boil your flesh off your bones and Keep your skeleton on display in their house. ... You know... People like me. :-D

thneedly:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on August 24, 2008, 03:08:24 PM --- Who are you going to get to transport your remains and see your wish carried out?? Gotta be careful.. there are people out there that would just boil your flesh off your bones and Keep your skeleton on display in their house. ... You know... People like me. :-D

--- End quote ---

My true love has promised she will bring my necrotic flesh to the sunblasted plains of the Dark Continent so that the demons of the desert may feast upon my flesh and my spirit may be bound to that savage land.

if you ever abducted my dead body, Kadesh, I sincerely hope you respect and love me enough to eat the flesh before you put my bones on display.

Kadesh:
 As long as it's not dark meat...  :roll: I'll have to get someone else to eat that part... :wink:

GrimReaper777:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on March 06, 2008, 02:32:59 PM --- I realize that, but I'm sure there was someone like me that thought it was a tad silly. And I don't really mean anything about the parts falling on people. I just wanted to illustrate that the bodies wouldn't stay there. I personally have no desire to be burried or respected after death. I have my own plans......

--- End quote ---

I know, right? I mean, when you're dead, you're dead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version