CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Bigfoot... FOUND!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Jester:
 *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:) .. wow a big foot raping lol

Kadesh:
 Muerte.... I'm 99% sure that I've encountered one. I caught a flash out of the corner of my eye just as I turned my head. He was watching me. How do I know it was a 'he'? The same way I know to breathe.... I just do. And as for his sense of smell.... I'd been fishing in the hot sun all day... I'm sure I smelled.  *<:)

Strife:

--- Quote from: ImmortalKain on September 27, 2008, 02:33:16 AM --- *<:) I can imagine bigfoot bending them over a log...... *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:)

--- End quote ---

or he takes em back to a thorn bush hahhaha  :evil: *<:) :focus:

Kadesh:
 Oh.. and to clear my last post up a bit... I didn't even think of that when it happened. I was freaked out that some creepy @sshole may have been watching me. Grabbed the machete out of the back of the truck and went down there. When I told Uncle Momo about it, he brought up the Bigfoot thing and told me to be careful.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on August 30, 2009, 09:51:12 PM --- Oh.. and to clear my last post up a bit... I didn't even think of that when it happened. I was freaked out that some creepy @sshole may have been watching me. Grabbed the machete out of the back of the truck and went down there. When I told Uncle Momo about it, he brought up the Bigfoot thing and told me to be careful.

--- End quote ---

If dealing with a creature such as this, you damn well better be careful.  A machette, dear you'll just succeed in pissing it off trying to hit it with that.  BTW, where were you fishing, bigfoot is kinda my thing, and I am tracking different areas ariound the U.S  When I retire I should have a decent spot or two to go a searching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version