CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Bigfoot... FOUND!

<< < (7/7)

Kadesh:
 I was in the southern part of the state I live in. (If you'd like more details, you'll have to ask in PM)  It's a rural area.. close to a highway, but the woods are everywhere and kind-of thick. And if I really ever did come face to face with Bigfoot... I wouldn't reach for a weapon. I'd reach for the creature.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on September 03, 2009, 12:09:36 PM --- I was in the southern part of the state I live in. (If you'd like more details, you'll have to ask in PM)  It's a rural area.. close to a highway, but the woods are everywhere and kind-of thick. And if I really ever did come face to face with Bigfoot... I wouldn't reach for a weapon. I'd reach for the creature.

--- End quote ---

I'll do that shortly, but I would like to add here, reaching for something that in every way is considered wide would be a really BAD idea.  You wouldn't just reach out to an Ape after all would you?

Kadesh:
 Yeah.. I would. But I don't actually mean reach toward it. I mean reach out with my being.. who I am.. how I feel... the love I have for nature. I'd be calm and still and just.... wait. I've done it before, and the rewards are always worth the leg cramps.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on September 03, 2009, 12:18:02 PM --- Yeah.. I would. But I don't actually mean reach toward it. I mean reach out with my being.. who I am.. how I feel... the love I have for nature. I'd be calm and still and just.... wait. I've done it before, and the rewards are always worth the leg cramps.

--- End quote ---

Ahhhh I see, that makes more sence.

Kadesh:
 Thank you.

I just hope that I get the opportunity someday. I would give nearly anything....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version