CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Angry Water Spirit BEWARE OF POOLS

(1/2) > >>

Ace:
dood i heard about this water spirit in my friends pool it was suposently glowing in the pool and when he looked at it the water rose up and was thrown at him and he was thrown into the window, breaking the window he was knocked out and later went to the hospital but there was water all around him as if the water was thrown at him in such a matter as he described. It has happened to different houses on the street and it is spreading reapidly. I did some research on it and i found out that there previos neighbors had drown and died. I heard that they used to come over to my friends house but then my friend said that they got into and arguement and that his neighbor once almost tried to kill him. The more i learned the weirder it sounded. All kinds of weird stuff is happening now in all the pools in the neighborhood and 2 more people have wound up dead of unknown causes.

Anonymous:
Sounds like a polterigist at work. They are known to be extremely violent and enjoy scaring and attacking people.

Ace1:
yikes.. ill tell him that.. but is there a way to stop it.

Inaku:
Ehh...I got one up at my house. THEY followed me from a friend's house. Dude, it's so fun when they follow you to mirrors! (not...)

Hydra:
????????????????????????????????????????????
This is making no sense to me.
I'm just going to ignore it, it sure sounds like someone's playing cruel jokes on your nieghborhood, or you're just making it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version