CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Horny Ape-Women Seduce Human Men

<< < (2/13) > >>

Daemonin:

--- Quote from: Mr. Kreepy on January 14, 2009, 03:46:35 PM ---
I wonder what sort of purpose it would serve for those creatures to seek a partner outside of their species. That seems pretty unusual to me.

--- End quote ---

Their male partners were lazy bastards that wouldn't take them out on romantic dates and give them chocolate, that's why :-P

Well, from what I understand from my high school Ecology and Life class, the females typically look for a mate that has the traits they wish to pass on to their offspring.  So, what may have happened maybe they picked up on pheremones and whatnot, saw in the human males what they wanted in their own babies, and tried to interbreed. 

That's all high school stuff, though.  They could have been desperate :|

Rainbow:

--- Quote from: Mr. Kreepy on January 14, 2009, 03:46:35 PM ---But I must say...You mention the research potential of doing the nasty with a furry half-simian beast, and that got me thinking. Would I really turn down that opportunity for information? I know I'd do an alien, and maybe even a lizard-woman, but an ape? I don't know...?

--- End quote ---

Would you really do it???  :?

Mr. Kreepy:
No. *<:)

You were right. Even if there was massive research potential, that's too Kreepy even for me. :laugh:

Rainbow:
:wink: That's more like it. You had me worried for a minute there. LOL,  :-D

Mr. Kreepy:

--- Quote from: Rainbow on January 14, 2009, 09:02:00 PM --- :wink: That's more like it. You had me worried for a minute there. LOL,  :-D

--- End quote ---

Good. I like to keep you people on your toes. :evil:

--- Quote from: Daemonin on January 14, 2009, 03:55:44 PM ---Their male partners were lazy bastards that wouldn't take them out on romantic dates and give them chocolate, that's why :-P

Well, from what I understand from my high school Ecology and Life class, the females typically look for a mate that has the traits they wish to pass on to their offspring.  So, what may have happened maybe they picked up on pheremones and whatnot, saw in the human males what they wanted in their own babies, and tried to interbreed. 

That's all high school stuff, though.  They could have been desperate :|
--- End quote ---

That actually makes sense. It's odd that an animal might seek out advantageous traits in a human, though. Of course, if we work on the assumption that these creatures might be semi-sentient or even fully sentient and possibly even genetically compatible with humans, that sort of thinking might actually be possible and make sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version