CryptoZoo > Sightings!

White Wolf???

<< < (3/10) > >>

Countess:
He is guarding you or your home. If your dogs were upset by him I would be worried but the fact that they barked at the ground & not the wolf, which I assure you they knew was there, indicates that the wolf is guarding you from something that is trying to get in your house. I wouldn't worry about him I'd be glad to see him. Look into the history of the house & try to think if you have upset someone or something that could be after you. You may actually want to try to communicate with him, ask him his name, why he is there. Don't be afraid, wolves are a very powerful spirit & you are safe with him. Let me know what happens.

Rainbow:

--- Quote from: Countess on January 18, 2009, 10:37:36 AM ---Look into the history of the house

--- End quote ---

I know that before this development was done, the people of Loiza who practiced witchcraft, came here (which was a reed field) to make their burial rituals and work towards that. My sister always said that in this development are many bad things buried. And the spirits/demons walk through the streets as if they were in there home.

Countess:
Okay, that clears a lot up. The wolf is protecting it's home from the negative energy surrounding it. Welcome the wolf, let it know you appreciate it's presence & protection.

Rainbow:
So I can feel totally secure with him??? He is not going to do something bad to me???

Countess:
I wouldnt think so. But if your feelings when you see him or if your dogs start reacting to him differently I would start to worry. If it helps you feel at ease put up some some protection symbols around the doors & windows of your home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version