CryptoZoo > Sightings!

White Wolf???

<< < (8/10) > >>

Rainbow:
I just saw him, I was just getting home from hanging out, and I saw him, I waited to my friends to leave and I went to talk to him, just like you guys say, I asked him who he was, but he didn't speak(yeah Iknow, you guys told me that would happen), but I didn't get a mental mesage like a tought, I just got a vibe that was like telling me, that who he was was not important, that it wasn't the time or the place to ask question, so I really got a little scared by that and get into the house.

what you guys think that was al about???

Aliantos:
He may not know when something is going to happen, he may just know something is going to happen.

Rainbow:
What you think I should do??? should I stop trying to talk to him???

Countess:
I think he's telling you something is going to happen & to stop worrying about who he is & start paying attention to everyday things. He is trying to keep you safe & clearly thinks that what is going to happen could be eased or even avoided totally if you start looking at your everyday life with the fervor you are looking into his identity with. I have the feeling that if you heed this advice, you will know it & receive some answers once it is over.

Rainbow:
My everyday life, thats not really much interesting. I go to work , like an art teacher for elemantary kids, then I pick up my nephews and stay with them for a while. Then I come back home, I play with my dogs and feed them, I take a bath, and if I dont feel to tired I get online and talk to you guys. I don't think there is anything unusuall in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version