CryptoZoo > Sightings!

White Wolf???

<< < (9/10) > >>

Countess:
Pay more attention during your everyday life. Routines tend to become automatic & thoughtless so you may be missing hints that are all around you. Also, pay attention to what is missing. For example, if your neighborhood tends to be noisy or have a lot of animal noises & one day that seems to change, that could be a signal that something is coming. If you suddenly get worried about someone for no apparent reason, that could be an indicator. Does that make sense?

Aliantos:
I hate to say this, but I think Countess is right. Pay attention to the little things, not necessarily a new type of coffee creamer, but things that have to do with people. Things like some one starts becoming a vegitarian, or some one is trying to play a new sport, things like that.

Rainbow:
Well... a couple of days ago, my dog gave birth to her puppies, and like to weeks after I saw the wolf and he told me (the feeling he was talking to me but not words  at all) that his work here was done, but that I will see him againg, but that he hope that not to soon, and he told me to plz take care of myself, and to be carefull with who I trust.

Amaya:
That's good to hear. I'm glad you found out what he wanted. Also, he gave you great advice for anyone to take. I'm happy for you, hon.  :-)

Countess:
Congratulations Rainbow! I'm glad you got some closure on this. He sounds like a gaurdian who was taking over for your pregnant dog or who was there to help guard her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version