CryptoZoo > Sightings!

White Wolf???

<< < (2/10) > >>

Rainbow:

--- Quote from: Mr. Kreepy on January 17, 2009, 10:44:42 PM ---Wow, that's pretty strange.

Hey, have you thought about taking a picture of it?

--- End quote ---

Not really

--- Quote from: wolfgirl13 on January 17, 2009, 10:48:22 PM ---have you had any feeling that it was threatening you?

--- End quote ---

Well the first time I saw it, it was because my dogs were barking and when I went outside to see what was wrong, there was nothing where the dogs were looking at. But when I was going to get inside I felt something looking at me so when I look to my roof there he was. But I really though it was something of my head, so I ignored it and got inside.

wolfgirl13:
hmmm...my advice is to research it and ask some more people on the forum.
I'm sorry I can't help more.

Rainbow:
Yeah, that's what Im trying to do. But I really don't find anything. Thanks really!!!

Countess:
There are a lot of possibilities. It could be an omen, a totem, a manifestation of something evil or good, or it could be a shaman in animal form. Could you tell me more about how it makes you feel & especially about how your dogs react to it other than just barking at it. That might help narrow it down. Have there been any other unusual occurances surrounding it's appearance? It is a little worrisome that you say it is on your roof every night.

Rainbow:

--- Quote from: Countess on January 18, 2009, 08:06:14 AM ---Could you tell me more about how it makes you feel & especially about how your dogs react to it other than just barking at it.
--- End quote ---

I don't feel threatened or anything, sometimes I get goose bumbs, but that's all. And my dogs haven't really see him. They were barking to the ground in front of the house and when I got there that look up there he was on the roof, but afeter that my dogs haven't bark like that anymore. But he's still on my roof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version