CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Time to stir the pot

<< < (11/12) > >>

Moloch:

--- Quote from: Muerte on June 06, 2009, 09:06:03 AM ---  My object is not to quarrel, but to debate, as it has ever been.  Quarrels serve no purpose, but debates often lead to a broadening of perspective.

--- End quote ---

Here, here! Well said, sir; as was your earlier statement.

Angelus:
I learned how to handle the question of physical evidence of a god. When someone asks you to prove that there is a god you respond with "I can't, but I will submit if you can provide me with the 100% evidence of his non existance." The problem with the supernatural is when it is discovered and proven it is no longer supernatural but natural. The same goes for the devine. If proven it will lead to the natural explanation of god and then he (I use he for lack of a better fitting word) is no longer devine.

Muerte:

--- Quote ---"I can't, but I will submit if you can provide me with the 100% evidence of his non existance."
--- End quote ---

Excellent, Angelus, Excellent!  That, believe it or not, is the exact responce I was looking for. ( Yes, I have heard it said exctly before, and have had quite a few indepth discussions with those who have said it)  Praise be for the ray of light in which true understanding abounds.  No one can prove or disprove the actual exsistance of something we can not see or explain.  I do, myself, believe in a higher power, but that's a story for anouther thread.

Angelus:
I feel special. Give me a feckin cookie. lol

Moloch:
Of course I exist! Why was there ever any doubt?  *<:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version