CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Time to stir the pot

<< < (12/12)

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Angelus on June 07, 2009, 07:37:50 PM ---I feel special. Give me a feckin cookie. lol

--- End quote ---

Sure you wouldn't like a steak instead?   :evil:

Kadesh:
 Why hasn't anyone gotten proof of any of those? Could it be because anyone truly capable of tracking them and getting such proof believes that some things are just best left alone?

And as for the low numbers... I don't think they're doing it on purpose, but could it be as with other things in nature... man has just taken over more and more... invaded more and more of their space and as a result they are pushed into more dangerous territory, they get hurt more, they die.

Could the answers be that simple? Who's to say...

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on August 30, 2009, 08:11:08 PM --- Why hasn't anyone gotten proof of any of those? Could it be because anyone truly capable of tracking them and getting such proof believes that some things are just best left alone?

And as for the low numbers... I don't think they're doing it on purpose, but could it be as with other things in nature... man has just taken over more and more... invaded more and more of their space and as a result they are pushed into more dangerous territory, they get hurt more, they die.

Could the answers be that simple? Who's to say...

--- End quote ---

Kadesh with the first part you hit upon my own feelings exactly.  YES!  It is possible that some have actual proof, but the proof they have they got for themselves.  It is what I plan on doing myself.  I just want my curiosity satisfied, but if I do find anything, you can bet money I am not going to share it with society as a whole.  If I did that then old Harry would have no chances at all left.  The scientific community would come down on him like a hammer.

As for the second part, YES again, it could be that simple, after all, in the game of life, the simpliest answers are often closer to the truth than most people realize.

Kadesh:
 I search for proof for the same reason. Just for me to know about. There are very very few select people I'd share it with, but I'd never reveal anything to the 'world'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version