CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Time to stir the pot

<< < (2/12) > >>

Muerte:
  It's just happy coincidence that their numbers stay low enough to be unobservable then, it's accidental, if you will, with a benificial result.  ( and if it is seasonal, then wouldn't you think that their numbers would be greater by today, even if it were only one infant per couple per year )

And you said earlier that they might have had neanderthalic inteligence, which used tools, which we have found.  Now they use only sticks and stones.  Wouldn't you think a truely inteigent animal would sooner or later, after so many centuries, develop something jsut slightly better than sticks and stones.

onishadowolf:
Not really, they could be stuck in a dark age type of thinking. If it's not broke, don't fix it. There is still plenty of this planet we have yet to explore.

And who knows, it could be the opposite. It could be they are more intelligent then us and are very good with stealth stuff, and are nudists.

But it is the problem with the searchers, no good trackers or investigators are on the job. So, unless dumb luck kicks, we won't see any evidence. 

Muerte:

--- Quote ---Not really, they could be stuck in a dark age type of thinking
--- End quote ---

Even those of the dark ages had tools and religion, which bespeaks of greater than neanderthalic inteligence, so I'm sorry, I cann't really buy this.

--- Quote ---If it's not broke, don't fix it
--- End quote ---

This is our current way of thinking, which is our biggest problem wouldn't you say.

--- Quote ---And who knows, it could be the opposite. It could be they are more intelligent then us and are very good with stealth stuff, and are nudists
--- End quote ---

Of course they are good at stealth.  They have all our technological advantages to avoid, and of course they are nudist, what need for cloths when they have all that hair?

--- Quote ---But it is the problem with the searchers, no good trackers or investigators are on the job. So, unless dumb luck kicks, we won't see any evidence
--- End quote ---

Here I am in total agreement.  A couple of weeks in the woods with a large group of people is no way to hunt for such an elusive creature.

ravinclaw:
Im not sure I believe in bigfoot, but as humans, I believe we think we know a hell of a lot more than we actually do.

Is it possible?
just about anything is if you think about it.

Muerte:

--- Quote ---Is it possible?
just about anything is if you think about it
--- End quote ---

Finding life on the moon is possible, but we are not here to speak of possibilities.  We are here to figure out why the most capable organism on earth has yet to either difinitively prove or disprove the existance of Bigfoot/Yeti/Abominable Snowman/ect..., so please, if you have a thought of why shoot.  But again I will give a freindly warning.  Think well on what you say, reason it out completely, because if I find a chink in your armor, I will point it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version