CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Can you see me now??

(1/3) > >>

Kadesh:

--- Quote from: Muerte on September 03, 2009, 01:49:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kadesh on September 03, 2009, 12:45:05 PM --- Prey hides. And I used to be prey.

--- End quote ---

Truely?  Do you consider a trap door spider pray?  Or a lioness hiding in the deep grasses of the Sevanahha?  How about closer to home and I use a moutain lion hiding high up to drop on to unsuspecting prey?  Still think only prey hides?  I am not trying to contradict you dear Kadesh, but everything hides for one reason or anouther, and it is that reason that defines the hider.  Now while this would be a great debate I think this thread should get  :focus: .  Of course if some wish to begin a new thread on this subject by all means, feel free to do so.

--- End quote ---

This quote inspired this thread... so here we go!

I wasn't saying that prey is the only thing that hides. I was simply saying that, in the past, when I've had to hide, it was because I was prey. I was young and scared, so I hid. I'm not ashamed of that, but I'm stronger now, and I'd liken myself more to the tiger vid that was posted on here somewhere. Hiding and waiting to attack.

Devinoir:
I used to hide myself when I felt insecure and that was what?.. 3 years ago? Then I discovered brute strength and strong language and stuff like that and next thing I know I discover myself - I mean, I never really knew myself till I got the chance to express myself. And fark the police, he deserved it.

Moloch:
Even sharks and other animals hide when they are young, weak, and vulnerable. Very few creatures are simply born with their full compliment of strengths, skills, and knowledge.

Devinoir:
True, and the more vicious the predator, the more devious it is.

Kadesh:
 Devious? Hmm... I'd like to think I am... well, scratch that.... I know I'm not. I'm an honest, open person.... but fuck with me or my loved ones........... and Devious would become a mild term..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version