CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Can you see me now??

<< < (3/3)

Kadesh:
 It depends on what's going on. If I'm in the woods... I'm hiding because someone is stalking me... or because I'm waiting. But it's not always even that I hide physically... sometimes I just hide psychically. I hide what I am... or whatever power I have. (I feel silly as hell saying that last one. Not because it's not true, but simply because ... well, look at me and try to picture power of any kind. lol)  I don't hide as much as I used to, though. And I need to learn more about that and why I don't... and what I can do to stop hiding.

Muerte:
  I guess it has been so long since I have hidden anything that I have forgotten that feeling.  I am always here, out in the open, prepared to take on anything that comes my way. (No it is not bravado which compel me to speak, but simple fact, this is who I am)  One thing about me, you will always see me coming, and I always give a person time to prepare themselves, IF I am attacked from those in hiding they better make it good, for I have a thick hide and know how to take some pretty serious blows, both physically and mentally. 

I guess it's just because I enjoy a good conflict, where once, oh so long ago, I shied away, I now welcome it with open arms, both physically and mentally.  To me hiding of any kind is simple postponement of a deed that needs to be done.  To me (I will stress that TO ME, and only ME) hiding is a show of my weakness, an admittance that I can not handle those difficult things which come my way.  I hid once from my responsibility, and someone else payed for it, no they are not dead, no they did not suffer much, but they did suffer, and all because I was too scared to man up and do what needed to be done.  Never again have I hidden, I have said it before, but allow me to say it again.

I AM MUERTE AND I AM HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.  TO THOSE WHO WOULD PIT YOURSELVES AGAINST ME COME, FOR THOSE WHO SEEK MY ASSISTANCE COME, I AM EASY TO FIND, AND I WILL NOT HIDE OR RUN.

I am both a valuable friend and an equally horrible nemesis, and I will allows allow others to chose which they wish to be.

Kadesh:
 I wish I had that level of courage, Muerte. I really do. I've started writing down the deep, dark parts of me that I don't want to admit even to myself. It's helped some, I suppose. But I still need to figure it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version